HR Temporary Employee
- Cambridge, Mass.
- Job Type
- Where to Apply
Accion’s HR department, headquartered in our Cambridge, Mass., office, supports the global staff in all areas in which we work. This internship opportunity will offer exposure to someone who has studied Human Resources and is interested in learning about global HR and being part of an HR team supporting a complex, high-performing organization.
The temporary employee will provide support for various projects and tasks in HR operations and talent acquisition.
– Support the HR information systems including employee self-service portal (ADP) and applicant tracking system (iCIMS).
– Maintain Accion’s Talent Pipeline and consultant pipeline
– Assist with employee onboarding and off-boarding as needed
– Assist with recruiting related tasks
– place ads on job board
– screen resumes for open roles
– conduct reference and background checks
– send rejection emails to candidates not selected
– Review Accion’s General Interest Application process
– Assist with drafting consultant contracts and amendments
– Assist with other general administrative tasks as needed.
– Student pursuing bachelor’s or master’s degree in Human Resources, International Relations, or a related field of study
– Detail orientation, strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task and complete projects by deadline
– Strong communication and writing skills
– Strong working knowledge of MS Office applications including Excel
– Experience with HRIS preferred
– English required; Spanish language proficiency highly desired
Accion is a global nonprofit committed to creating a financially inclusive world, with a pioneering legacy in microfinance and fintech impact investing. We catalyze financial service providers to deliver high-quality, affordable solutions at scale for the three billion people who are left out of – or poorly served by – the financial sector. For more than 50 years, Accion has helped tens of millions of people through its work with more than 90 partners in 40 countries. More at http://www.accion.org.