Human Resources and Organizational Development Fellow
- Job Type
- Part-time for 1 year
- Deadline for Applications
- How to Apply
- Complete application in the Program Directory at encore.org/fellowships/
- Where to Apply
Encore Fellowships provide paid, transitional engagements in host non-profit organizations, for those typically 50+ and considering retirement, with 20+ years experience, who wish to move to the social impact sector for their second act. Fellowships are 1000 hours, typically part-time for a year, and include a $25,000 stipend, education on the sector, and networking with a cohort of peers.
Have you ever thought about taking your skills and expertise and dedicating them to help a great non-profit?
A Bay Area nonprofit focused on the arts requires a Human Resources and Organizational Development Fellow
– Assist the organization in developing new organizational structures focused on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI)
– Help develop employee handbook, policies, compensation plans, performance evaluation metrics
– Provide mentoring to the leadership team about HR management and DEI
Stipend: $25K for 1000 hours, with the possibility of extension
Work Schedule: 15-20 hours a week for 12-16 months.
Work Location: 100% REMOTE
Bay Area candidates preferred but qualified candidates anywhere in the US will be considered.
Preference for a candidate who shares the nonprofit’s value of fostering the arts.
Encore Fellows program is committed to building a diverse talent pool and strongly encourages applications from candidates of color and those with fluency in multiple languages. Learn more and apply on the Program Directory page at https://encore.org/
Applicants apply to be considered as a Fellow and matches are made based on skills, interest, and availability of positions at non-profit hosts, continually throughout the year.