Human Resources, Intern
- Contact Information
Prakti is looking for an Intern in Human Resources. Prakti is a social enterprise which develops and distributes clean and efficient charcoal and wood cookstoves. Prakti stoves protect forests and the environment by reducing consumption of charcoal and wood as fuel for cooking. Prakti stoves also protect user’s health by reducing toxic smoke produced by traditional cookstoves.
Prakti is currently selling cook stoves in India and is also exporting abroad.
• Sourcing Strategy
• Review Prakti HR process
• Update and improve Prakti HR policy
• Set up interview and recruitment procedure
• Set up procedures for support of staff, review and evaluation
• Work on compensation, insurance, and bonus packages
• Work on a training and skills-update policy
• Assisting in developing a comprehensive HR Policy
• Excellent research, analysis, written and oral communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Good management skills
• Good planning skills
Exposure / Learning opportunities:
• Hands on experience of developing HR policy from scratch
• Exposure in evaluating the merits of different HR policies
• Real project experience related to developing HR policy
• Prakti is an equal opportunity organization: female candidates encouraged to apply.