IDEX Fellowship January 2020
- IDEX Accelerator
- Job Type
- Full time
- Deadline for Applications
- How to Apply
- Where to Apply
• 3 Week Virtual Orientation + 1 Week Field Orientation to induct you into the social sector and prepare you for the next 6 months
• 24 Weeks Social Enterprise Placement in India where your professional growth will be matched by personal growth while equipping you with the right tools to accelerate your career
• Relevant, creative, and progressive professional development covering Learning Labs, Professional Networking, peer to peer learning and building a public profile.
• Learning labs (Human Centered Design, Marketing and Communications, Resource Mobilization and Monitoring and Evaluation) led by Subject Matter Experts and Mentors-in-Residence who are seasoned professionals and thought leaders in their respective fields.
To learn more about the fellowship please sign up to attend the webinar on 30th October at 8pm IST: https://fs22.formsite.com/
• Professional development focused on building the IDEX 20-20 skills that are most desired for a successful career in the impact sector.
• Personal support from a dedicated program manager and in-country team
• An advising program that pairs fellows with local mentor
• Professional Networking opportunities and a platform to build a public profile
• Internationally recognized professional certification in Social Enterprise
• Housing in Bangalore for 1st month of fellowship term
• Monthly Transportation Stipend of $125 (appx. 8500 Indian Rupees) for the 6 months
• Post-fellowship support