Impact and Business Analyst
- Living Goods
- Where to Apply
We are seeking an innovative and results driven professional to join our team as the Impact and Business Analyst based in Kampala, Uganda. The ideal candidate is passionate about data and analysis, and can see the story in a spreadsheet.
As the Impact and Business Analyst for Uganda you will lead analysis and provide insights on sales trends, product performance, branch performance and Community Health Promoter (CHP) incentives. Your insights and recommendations will help to drive performance across Living Goods’ (LG) network.
Conduct insightful analysis to assess performance of Uganda business and health operations:
Health and sales reporting:
• Monitor and prepare weekly and monthly reports of health and sales metrics at our branches.
• Analyze changes in performance and partner with the management to identify the cause.
• Support preparation of government reporting.
• Compare performance of product lines.
• Monitor and analyze product performance.
Support branch operations:
• Monitor branch performance on sales and health and collaborate with branch teams to understand health worker performance.
• Work closely with IT on systems.
• Prepare monthly CHP rewards in line with program guidelines.
• Support analytics projects across the Product, Operations, IT, and Expansion teams.
Key Measures of Success
• Quality data analysis to drive impact
• Initiative to conduct data analysis and correlations that inform management on how to better structure operations, rewards/incentives, or promotions.
• Effective presentations of data to management and branch teams to understand data, and implement actions that continually improve organizational performance.
• University degree in economics, math or statistics.
• 2-5 years of experience in a data analysis or business analysis role. Professional experience in Africa or Asia plus.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Experience working with teams from diverse cultural backgrounds
• Detail oriented and excellent organizational skills.
• Proficiency in Excel is a must. Proficiency in Stata, MySQL, and/or R is a plus.
A competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with experience including health insurance and bonus opportunity. The opportunity to be your best while making lives better for those in need.
What is Living Goods?
Living Goods supports networks of ‘Avon-like’ micro-entrepreneurs who go door-to-door teaching families how to improve their health and wealth while selling affordable, high-impact products like basic medicines, fortified foods, water filters, clean cook stoves, and solar lights. Living Goods seeks nothing less than a disruptive reinvention of distribution in emerging markets, through networks of franchised micro-entrepreneurs who leverage Living Goods’ brand, buying power and mobile marketing tools to deliver vital products at accessible prices to the people who need them most. By combining the best practices from the worlds of micro-enterprise, franchising and public health, Living Goods is creating a fully sustainable system to improve the health, and wealth, of underserved communities.
Living Goods has been featured in The New York Times, NBC News, The Economist, and The Huffington Post. Check out these articles and more on our press page.
Life at Living Goods
Living Goods is aiming to make disruptive changes, dramatically improving the lives of underserved communities. We think big, but we operate small and nimble. At Living Goods, you will have the chance to use your creativity and work with your teammates to conceive and test new ideas every day. If you work well in a dynamic, highly collaborative culture, if you set high standards for yourself and your colleagues, if you know how to fail fast and learn fast, if you meet challenges with calm determination and a sense of humor, you will thrive at Living Goods. See www.livinggoods.org/principles
To apply, click here: http://bit.ly/24LvPOw