Impact Investing Associate
- New York, NY or remote
- Job Type
- Deadline for Applications
- How to Apply
- Apply via the Applied link
- Where to Apply
BlueMark, a Tideline company, is a leading provider of independent impact verification services for investors and companies. Their mission is to strengthen trust in impact investing by delivering independent, incisive verification services, enabling the market to scale with integrity. They evaluate and verify how clients approach the impact in impact investing based on accepted industry standards. Their services are designed to meet the growing investor demand and market expectation for greater confidence and credibility in the impact label, especially as impact claims are more closely scrutinized by a range of stakeholders.
About the position:
This is a unique opportunity to join an early-stage company in a dynamic, impactful industry. The BlueMark Associate will play a key role supporting numerous aspects of the business, including managing client engagements, shaping the development of new services, and contributing to the overall strategy of the firm. The role will provide exciting opportunities to work with diverse impact investing firms globally, contribute to best practices in impact management, reporting, and assurance for the impact investing industry, and help grow a new pioneering business.
BlueMark is seeking candidates that have experience working with clients, an ability to navigate, prioritize, and manage multiple projects, strong writing skills, and a flexible and solutions-oriented disposition. There is a strong preference for candidates that bring experience in impact measurement, monitoring & evaluation, and/or Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) and impact investing.
The role will be performed in close collaboration with the Managing Director of BlueMark.
The primary responsibilities for this role include:
• Project manage and support the delivery of engagements with BlueMark clients, including reviewing and preparing materials as well as leading client meetings
• Identify and implement enhancements to improve the value, efficiency, and impact of BlueMark’s existing services
• Contribute to the creation of new service offerings through research, collaborative design and development, and technical expertise
• Support and supervise team members with a focus on developing and mentoring direct reports
• Contribute to BlueMark’s thought leadership, including researching market trends, analyzing BlueMark data, and conducting other ad hoc analysis as needed
• Contribute to BlueMark’s strategy, including defining and working towards key business targets
Desired qualifications and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• Experience in client engagement and project management
• Experience with impact measurement, monitoring & evaluation, and/or Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) and impact investing preferred
• Experience in a small business environment a plus
• Experience and familiarity with environmental and climate-related metrics a plus
• Ability to manage multiple tasks with high attention to detail and organization
• High level of personal and professional integrity
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Entrepreneurial and collaborative disposition, with a bias towards action
• Demonstrated ability to exercise sound judgment and discretion
• Strong relationship-building skills
• Sense of humor and self-awareness
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until May 10, 2021. Please apply through the link above, and email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
At BlueMark, they value diversity of experience and perspectives and the unique contributions of each person. They work hard to create and maintain an open, inclusive environment where every team member can bring their full self to work. BlueMark is an equal opportunity employer.