Impact Investing Undergraduate Internship
- Quona Capital
- Deadline for Applications
- Contact Information
Quona Capital is seeking an undergraduate part-time intern to assist with administrative duties and general office management. Quona is a small team with a global focus investing at an early/growth stage in financial technology startups in emerging markets. The team moves very quickly and is in a transition phase as we build Quona, a recent spin-off from Accion. The ideal candidate will be enrolled in an undergraduate university with a strong interest in social entrepreneurship, venture capital and/or impact investing. There will be opportunities to see a Venture Capital firm from within, and a chance to learn firsthand from substantial resources on FinTech, Impact Investing, and Emerging Markets. The nexus of these three concepts is where Quona lives.
• Financial information and database management
• Human resources support
• Digital document management, organization and filing
• Office management and procurement
• Currently enrolled in undergraduate university in Washington, D.C. (preferred majors are Business, Economics, Finance)
• Excellent research and organizational skills
• Attention to details
• Strong interest in impact investing, financial technology, venture capital, and/or social entrepreneurship
• Ability to spend some time in Quona’s office in Washington, D.C. (time commitment TBD and flexible)
• Hourly commitment: flexible, some in-office time but opportunities for remote work
• Compensation: TBD – commensurate with breadth of engagement and experience
• Location: Washington, D.C. (1101 15th St. NW)
Interested Applicants should send a resume and a short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application deadline is January 15th.
About Quona Capital:
Quona Capital (formerly Accion Frontier Investments Group) is a venture equity fund that invests capital and technical expertise in companies with novel business models (known in the industry as “disruptive”) with the potential of enhancing the efficiency, reach, and scope of products and services for people living in poverty worldwide.