Impact Investment Analyst
- Lancaster, PA
- Job Type
- Deadline for Applications
- Contact Information
ASSETS believes in the power of business to transform communities. Providing financing to these businesses is a key element to allowing them to launch and grow, both in revenues and in community impact. For this reason, we are committed to building a $5 million impact investment fund. The Impact Investment Analyst is a key position for the growth and success of this fund.
The Impact Investment Analyst will have a specific focus on processing, underwriting, and reporting of loans, as well as providing one-on-one technical assistance and training for borrowers. All ASSETS financing products are supported by this position, including Lending Circle Microloans, Fast Track Microloans, and Social Impact Loans. Additionally, this position will take the lead on preparing and presenting reports and recommendations to loan officers and loan review committee. Finally, the Impact Investment Analyst will analyze the social and environmental impact of potential loan recipients, using the B Corporation Impact Assessment, ensuring that resources are being allocated to the most impactful businesses.
As the Impact Investment department of ASSETS grows, this position will have the opportunity to grow in equal measure. As such, candidates should demonstrate strong leadership skills and an entrepreneurial spirit.
• Reviews personal credit history, assists entrepreneurs in identifying basic tools to improve their credit, makes referrals to credit counseling services. Leads credit counseling sessions with clients.
• Develops and analyzes all types of credit information on all types of loans.
• Schedule meetings and collect required documentation from entrepreneurs.
• Performs loan processing, underwriting, and reporting duties.
• Prepare all closing documents and prepare files for closings.
• Prepare loan packages for the Loan Review Committee.
• Ensures that all operating policies and procedures are followed in accordance to the ASSETS Underwriting and Policies and Procedures manual as well as any additional Small Business Administration and/or other grant/funding requirements.
• Provides one-on-one technical assistance and group training to borrowers and prospective borrowers.
• Reporting on all technical assistance data, including loans and investment info, demographics, credit improvements and social and environmental impact.
ASSETS is a non-profit organization focused on transforming communities through business. We are a diverse team of experts with extensive experience in entrepreneurship, social change, and economic development.
We provide training, 1-on-1 coaching, and financing to entrepreneurs and leaders looking to start or grow their business and improve their community. Our mission is to create economic opportunity and cultivate entrepreneurial leadership to alleviate poverty and build vibrant, sustainable communities.