Impact Investment Fellow
- Job Type
- Deadline for Applications
- How to Apply
- Send us your CV with references
- Where to Apply
Alterna is part of the Central American Impact Investment Platform (PiiC). An organization that was born as a result of the interest generated by the Latin American Impact Investment Forum for Central America and the Caribbean (FLII CA&C), an event led by Alterna; and the Global Steering Group for Impact Investment (GSG), a movement that drives impact investing through network of organizations. PiiC is a consortium of various private, public and non-profit organizations, which, through its Technical Secretariat, seeks to consolidate impact investment as a dynamic and growing sector in Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Costa Rica and Panama.
Mission of the role: you will provide support in the requirements of the impact investment area of Alterna and you will attend actions of the Technical Secretariat of the PiiC, actively participating in the execution of the work plans and strategies to be implemented.
• You will support Alterna’s impact investment department to create spaces for “intellectual leadership” on topics of interest. You will accompany the execution of work plans and management initiatives.
• Participate actively in events such as FLII to boost impact investing as an important part of Alterna’s regionalization strategy.
• You´ll represents Alterna in every coordination with other organizations of the PiiC Technical Secretariat; and you will be the link between the tactical and strategic functions of Alterna face the Piic.
• You will create an effective communication channel with the General Directorate of Alterna for the development of work plans.
• Coordinate the research, communication and events activities of PiiC, from Alterna´s side.
Do you want to be part of the transformation of the entrepreneurial ecosystem of Latin America?
• You have a bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, international relations. Ideally with a related master’s degree or MBA.
• You are passionate about entrepreneurship and impact investing.
• You have relevant professional experience of at least 3 years in investment projects and/or services to promote growth of entrepreneurs, public-private partnerships, relations with commercial banks, private and public sector investors, public policy and political advocacy, research and market development, and events.
• You have assertive communication and interpersonal skills, complemented by humility, empathy, and cultural sensitivity.
• You have a passion for learning, skilled at building and implementing new strategies, and have close attention to details.
• You speak Spanish as a first language, or verifiable advanced level, and fluent English.