Impact Investment Manager
- Job Type
- Deadline for Applications
- How to Apply
- Send us your CV with references
- Where to Apply
Mission of the role: You will lead the investment process with excellence and demonstrating passion for impact projects by motivating its growth and expansion. To achieve it, you will have to put into practice all your experience and entrepreneurial thinking by:
• Managing the investment portfolio and supervising the process in all stages, including pre-selection
(pipeline generation), business analysis, Due Diligence, and exit management.
• Designing the fundraising strategy and executing the necessary activities to grow Alterna´s Investment Fund, alongside the Board of Directors and General Management.
• Promoting synergies and building strong relations with key stakeholders.
• Leading the financial management and back-office department.
• Developing capabilities of the team in charge to ensure their good performance in the creation and implementation of services of the department.
Do you want to be part of the transformation of the entrepreneurial ecosystem in Latin America?
• You have bachelor´s degree in any field and Master´s Degree in Business or related fields
• You have at least 7 years of work experience in financial management, investment banking, social impact investing, and corporate fund management.
• You have strong skills in business plan analysis, financial modeling, and financial risk analysis.
• You have effective communication and able to generate interpersonal relationships at all levels and with diverse cultures.
• You have experience in people management and the ability to develop teamwork and create workspaces that generate synergy and collaboration.
• You are independent and have professional maturity, strategic thinking, and the attitude of an entrepreneur, charismatic and determined.
• You have initiative and business vision in the short, medium, and long term, always with creativity.
• You have CFA certification (ideally).
• You speak fluent English and Spanish.