Impact Investment Senior Analyst: Impact Measurement and Management
- Innovest Advisory
- As a global business, candidates will work with their teams in Johannesburg, London, Guernsey and Jersey. You will ideally be based in Johannesburg, South Africa, Guernsey or Jersey. You will require the right to work in these territories.
- Job Type
- Deadline for Applications
- How to Apply
- If you’re interested in joining our growing and dynamic team, please email your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Applications close on 10th September 2021. Interviews may commence before the closing date therefore they encourage early applications.
- Where to Apply
They are seeking a purpose driven and motivated individual to join their rapidly growing team to support their impact investment advisory services. The individual will support their client engagements with impact investors, impact funds, private wealth and impact social enterprises. You will be at the forefront of developing and assessing impact measurement frameworks across a number of sectors, in order to drive enhanced social and environmental performance of investment funds and companies.
This is an opportunity to become part of an innovative growing business working to improve the lives of people and the planet, especially in emerging and frontier countries, and to work towards the achievement of the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
Reporting to the Impact Lead, you will:
– Deliver on client engagements, including developing impact strategies, theories of change, impact management framework and impact metrics for clients such as impact funds, private wealth portfolios, corporates or impact enterprises.
– Implement impact measurement, management and reporting for their clients, utilising a range of impact data collection methodologies, and bringing in expert analysis that draws up on best practises in socio-economic development and/or climate and environmental sustainability.
– Project management of client engagement including the preparation of deliverables
– Support to business development, including drafting proposals, capability statements, presentations, case studies and communications
– Supporting the development and maintenance of internal systems, project management tools, databases, CRM management and client delivery templates.
– Engaging with the social and environmental impact focussed ecosystem, representing Innovest and bringing network opportunities.
– Author thought leadership pieces including articles, studies, insights and social media content
Salary will be competitive and commensurate with experience.