Impact Manager (f/m/d)
- Berlin, Germany
- Job Type
- Deadline for Applications
- How to Apply
- Please submit your application documents (a letter of motivation and your CV) including your salary expectation and your earliest possible start date via our online application form by December 08, 2019.
- Where to Apply
streetfootballworld is a leader in the field of Football for Good and has set the objective of maximising the potential of football for social transformation. With the support of our partners, we tackle the greatest social challenges in the world today – from HIV/AIDS to gender inequality to youth unemployment. The UN has defined success against these challenges as the Global Goals. streetfootballworld and 130 local organisations in the streetfootballworld network are working towards these goals and collectively we are empowering two million disadvantaged young people per year.
To help us unleash the unique potential of football for good, we are looking for a
Impact Manager (f/m/d)
to join our team in Berlin as of January 2020
• You help us to further improve and digitalize our M&E and quality management strategy
• You conceptualise metrics, indicators and quality standards to refine streetfootballworld´s theory of change towards the UN´s Sustainable Development Goals
• You lead the implementation and roll-out of a quality seal that serves as a quality standard for the application of Football for Good
• You promote knowledge sharing and collaboration tools and advise and consult internal and external stakeholders on best practices, impact logics and processes
• You acquire, coordinate and supervise research projects on the impact of Football for Good
• You have a degree in social science, sports science, or social impact/innovation
• You have at least three years professional experience in impact management/M&E and/or knowledge management (ideally related to the field of sports for development)
• Your expertise in child protection and safeguarding is a strong asset
• You have experience with collecting, reporting and communicating impact data and have a solid knowledge on qualitative and quantitative research methods
• You are familiar with using digital tools to collect, process and visualise impact data
• You are fluent in English. Additional languages are a plus
• You are a passionate communicator and know how to initiate and moderate collaborative processes
• You identify with our philosophy “it takes a team to win a game” and love to get things done.
• A motivating work culture with flat hierarchies, lean decision-making processes and unique personal development opportunities within an internationally recognised social enterprise.
• Flexible working hours, an inspiring and centrally located office, home office and 30 days annual leave to enable an optimal balance between work and family life.
• A full-time position based in Berlin with an initial 12-month contract at fair conditions with the intention of extension into a long-term position.
Would you like to play an active part in social change on a global level? Then get into the game and become part of our team!
Please submit your application documents (a letter of motivation and your CV) including your salary expectation and your earliest possible start date via our online application form by December 08, 2019.
streetfootballworld is an equal opportunities employer and strongly committed to diversity and building a multicultural environment. We encourage applications from all suitably qualified and experienced people!