Information Technology Administrator
- B Lab
- Berwyn, PA
- Job Type
- Deadline for Applications
- Where to Apply
B Lab (the company behind Certified B Corporations) is eagerly looking for a Network Administrator to join our growing Technology team. As a team member, you will take the lead on implementing and maintaining the internal infrastructure required to power a team building industry leading tools that help businesses measure, manage and report their social and environmental impact.
The primary responsibility is to support and maintain the company’s IT infrastructure and provide technical support to end-users within the company including, but not limited to, the following responsibilities:
Asset Management and Support
• Responsible for hardware maintenance & tracking
• Improve (and add to) existing hardware guidelines
• Create policies and procedures for hardware purchases and upgrades
• Create and manage process to track supported software licenses
• Maintain B Lab’s registered domains
• Create/maintain security guidelines and protocols
• Provide disaster recovery planning and support
• Establish guidelines for password management
• Create cell phone security protocol
Platform Management and Training
• Facilitate technical training for new hires and partners
• Act as G Suite and Slack Administrator
• Assist in Salesforce user management and support
The person we are looking for has :
• Passion for using business to solve social and environmental problems
• Relentless problem solver with collaborative style and a systems thinking approach
• Sense of humor, a positive outlook, and an easy-going manner when working with others
• Working knowledge of Salesforce, Slack, GSuite
• You like solving technical problems
• A strong desire to learn, improve and apply
• Team player
B Lab is a nonprofit organization that serves a global movement of people using business as a force for goodTM. Its vision is that one day all companies compete not only to be the best in the world, but the Best for the World® and as a result society will enjoy a more shared and durable prosperity. B Lab drives this systemic change by:
1. Building a global community of Certified B CorporationsTM who meet the highest standards of verified, overall social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability;
2. Promoting Mission Alignment using innovative corporate structures like the benefit corporation to align the interests of business with those of society and to help high impact businesses be built to last;
3. Helping tens of thousands of businesses, investors, and institutions Measure What Matters, by using the B Impact Assessment and B Analytics to manage their impact—and the impact of the businesses with whom they work—with as much rigor as their profits;
4. Inspiring millions to join the movement through storytelling by B the Change Media.
About Working at B Lab
We treat our employees like family, because they are. And we treat our daily environment like a second home, because it is. Embracing uncertainty, we take initiatives and fail forward together. We take the work, not ourselves seriously – making ample time for fun along the way.
• Medical & Dental Coverage
• 40 Hours of Paid Time Off for Community Service
• Paid Parental Leave
• Educational and Professional Development Reimbursements
• Flexible Work Options
Cool Perks at B Lab
• Staff retreats and events
• Many lunches, team dinners and happy hours
• Kitchen stocked full with snacks
• Open and vibrant office space!
• A great feeling from working on products that have a huge impact
B Lab believes an equitable and inclusive work environment and a diverse, empowered team are key to achieving our mission. We’re not looking for candidates who are “culture fits.” We’re looking for candidates who can expand our culture, challenge business as usual, and bring their whole selves to work. We strive to provide those candidates with an equitable and accessible recruitment process.
B Lab provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, B Lab complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If we can offer accommodations for you in the recruitment process or you have feedback on how to make our recruiting more accessible, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.