- Dure Technologies PVT SA
- Geneva, Switzerland
- Job Type
- Deadline for Applications
- Where to Apply
Dure Technologies is multinational technology enterprise with offices in Switzerland and India. It has a portfolio of innovative technology products and solutions for public health and social development sector. The company provides strategic services to United Nation organizations, national government bodies and related international organizations across several countries in Asia, Africa and Europe. It is a young dynamic organization continuously exploring new practical simple solutions that can bring significant impact to the day-to-day lives of people and the societies at large. The organization is growing rapidly in several regions in Asia & Africa and is looking for like-minded professionals who have the passion to make a difference in people lives while building a business and want to be part of a fun & creative team.
The company is currently looking for an intern for its office in Geneva, Switzerland to support its innovative product development and business delivery divisions.
If you believe that technology has the capability to make a difference to our society and crave the excitement of complex problems and delivering innovative solutions, this is an excellent opportunity to use your skills to make a difference.
Company Website: www.duretechnologies.com
• Support sales team in the pre-sales activities (response to RFP, prepare domain specific sales pitches, etc.)
• Coordination, participation and preparation of sales meeting sessions (e.g., weekly Leadership team meetings, project-specific meetings, etc.)
• Co-drafting and publication of newsletters and articles
• Project management and coordination of marketing campaigns (including Social Media)
• Excellent Documentation (writing, formatting, etc.) and Presentation Skills
• Exposure to Digital Marketing
• Experience in managing Social Media channels
• Language skills: English is a must, very good command of French
• Swiss or eligible EU citizens (non-UK) with a valid B/C permit for Switzerland
• Exposure to multi-national environment
• Exposure to Health / Government Sector
• Functional Testing of Products
• Writing Requirements Documentation – User cases / Story Boarding
• Basic understanding of Data processing and quality checks using Excel
Soft Skills: Strong Communication Skills (Written and Spoken), Software Documentation, Software Requirements Elicitation, Proposal writing, Presentation Skills