- Ashoka Innovators for the Public
- Bangalore, India
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Deadline for Applications
- Where to Apply
- firstname.lastname@example.org, 9945642138
Ashoka Innovators for the Public
Job Description: About Ashoka – Innovators For The Public (http://india.ashoka.org/):
Ashoka is an international citizen-sector organization whose mission is to build an Everyone a Changemaker World™ .
An everyone a Changemaker World™ is one that responds quickly and effectively to social challenges, and where each individual has the freedom, confidence and societal support to address any social problem and self identify as a driver of change.
Ashoka is the world\’s leading community of over 3500 social entrepreneurs. We champion the most important new social change ideas and support the innovators behind them by helping them get started, grow, collaborate and reshape whole systems.
About the Internship:
The selected intern(s) will work on following during the internship:
1. Research and outreach to schools and university
2. Interaction with schools and universities to build relationships
4. Working on the marketing plan and execution for the responsible categories
5. To contribute to various other miscellaneous operations and marketing related projects simultaneously.
# of Internships available: 1
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Informal dress code, 5 days a week, Free snacks & beverages.
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship.
can start the internship between 4th Apr\’17 and 4th May\’17.
are available for duration of 2 months (preferred, not mandatory).
are pursuing any degree but have relevant skills and interest.
are currently in any year of study or are recent graduates.
Skill(s) required: MS-Office and English Proficiency (Spoken) and English Proficiency (Written)