- Job Type
- Deadline for Applications
- Contact Information
You are passionate about finance in emerging markets. You enjoy the fast-paced, ever-changing landscape of alternative investments. You are a problem solver and jet-setter. You can be located anywhere in Europe or Africa really, as long as you adore travelling all over the world!
About the job as Investment Manager
– Sourcing new deals.
– Using crowd-funded finance as a creative problem solving tool.
– Being the face of TRINE for borrowes and external stakeholders globally.
– Managing relationships with borrowers.
– Travelling extensively for due diligence trips.
– A finance professional.
– A people person.
– A great communicator, fluent in English.
– A passion for working in frontier and emerging markets.
– Someone who enjoys spontaneous travel and deep dives into new cultures.
– Autonomous and self-driven.
What we offer you
We’re an ultra-ambitious team driven by making real change and creating a powerful legacy. Our organisation is democratic and always changing which means a high degree of individual responsibilities and endless possibilities. Are you ready to take the next step and be a part of our journey?
Send your applications in via https://careers.jointrine.com/jobs/129878-investment-manager