Investment Marketing Associate
- Enterprise Community Partners
- Deadline for Applications
- Contact Information
- Eric Laverickk
Enterprise Community Loan Fund is a certified community development financial institution and a member of the Enterprise family of companies. For almost 30 years, Enterprise has raised and invested over $14 billion to help finance 300,000 affordable homes in communities across the nation. Reporting to the Investment Marketing Manager (IMM), the Investment Marketing Associate (IMA) is responsible for managing the daily operations of the Enterprise Community Impact Note program (Impact Note) and support the Capital Management team as needed. The Associate will also develop content for impact/financial reporting and support the Loan Fund team around marketing, communications, compliance, and application writing efforts.
For more information about Enterprise, please visit our website atwww.enterprisecommunity.org.
Capital Raising and Customer Service:
• Serve as primary point of contact for investors, including initial point of contact for cold calls
• Onboard new investors, answer questions regarding their investment, and provide impact and financial reporting
• Provide support to Loan Fund team, including writing for the submission of RFPs and other applications
• Represent Enterprise and Loan Fund to external parties.
Marketing and Communications:
• Develop content in support of the IMM’s efforts to expand impact measurement and reporting
• Create and distribute regular updates of Loan Fund’s work, including web, social media, electronic and print materials
• Provide administrative support to the IMM as necessary
Administration and Compliance:
• Work with internal legal counsel to update all offering and registration documents annually or more often, as needed
• Work with both internal and external legal under the IMM’s direction
• Manage the third party servicer relationship for the Impact Note
• Draft and send communications to investors
• Manage and maintain accurate and timely data in Loan Fund’s technology systems (to include Salesforce)
• Serve as primary contact for accounting team for Impact Note
• Other Capital Management duties as assigned
•• Undergraduate degree in business, marketing, finance, urban planning or related field.
• Two (2) to five (5) years of relevant work experience preferred.
• Series 63 license a plus but not required. Candidate must be willing and able to obtain license within 12-18 months of starting position.
• Understanding of financial intermediary structures, with direct CDFI experience preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and assignments and meet tight deadlines.
• Excellent oral and written communication and problem solving skills.
• Detail-oriented with proven analytical skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively across a wide range of internal and external parties.
• Highly motivated, team player.
• Ability to provide a high-level of customer service
• Demonstrated interest in impact investing, community development, and/or affordable housing fields
• Experience with Salesforce considered a plus
• Prior work in the CDFI, affordable housing, or impact investing field is a plus
Please apply directly to: