Investment & Portfolio Analyst
- Enabling Qapital
- Kyrgyzstan, Pakistan or India
- Job Type
- Deadline for Applications
- How to Apply
- Send your CV, Cover Letter and further references to the mail adress.
- Where to Apply
To expand their operations, they are looking for proactive, result-driven and motivated individuals for the position of Investment & Portfolio Analyst.
The Investment & Portfolio Analyst will have a dual reporting line, reporting to the Head of Portfolio Management and the Regional Manager of the Asian or Eastern Europe, Caucasus and Central Asia Regional Office (RO). The person fulfilling this role should reside in Kyrgyzstan, Pakistan or India.
The primary responsibilities will include:
• Maintain and update the portfolio management model.
• Support in the reconciliation of the Net Asset Value (NAV) for each of the funds.
• Support the Head of Portfolio Management.
• Assistance to the Investment Team members in managing RO’s investees and loan portfolios.
• Provide administrative and logistical support to help maintain and manage regional operations.
• Performing market/industry research, support of country and risk analysis
• Creating fund management and investor reports
A successful candidate will possess…
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, proficiency in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
• Strong (financial) analysis and quantitative skills.
• General knowledge of assessing credit risk and developing investment proposals.
• Comprehensive understanding of political and economic context, especially in emerging markets.
• Demonstrated interest in the impact investment industry and an aptitude to work in a multinational and multicultural environment.
• Capability to work in small teams in a highly challenging and fast-paced environment.
• Advanced personal organization and ability to meet tight deadlines.
• Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
• Excellent written and spoken English, further regional languages preferred
They would like to see…
• A degree in finance, economics or related.
• Up to two years of working experience in banking, impact investing or economic development.
• Previous experience in analyzing financial institutions and credit risk assessment.
• Experience in conducting financial and ESG due diligences.
• Demonstrated interest in emerging markets development, SDG initiatives, green energy or energy transition projects.
By completing an in-depth training program, the Investment & Portfolio Analyst will benefit from the knowledge and mentorship of the Investment Team, to gain an understanding of investees and impact investment markets in the region. The learned skills will be put in use to effectively support the Investment Team and Portfolio Management in serving investees and meeting EQ’s business objectives.
As they are expecting to receive a lot of applications, please note that unfortunately they will only contact shortlisted candidates.