Investor Relations Sr. Research Associate (Part Time)
- Root Capital
- Deadline for Applications
- Where to Apply
- Contact: Liz KarageorgosHR Operations Associatejobsemail@example.comApplications including a resume and cover letter describing your interest, qualifications, language abilities, salary requirements, and how you learned of the position should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please type “IR Sr Research Associate” followed by your name (Last, First) as the subject line of your email (e.g. “IR Sr Research Associate – Marrero, Marc”). Finalist candidates will be required to provide at least three work-related references.
· Conducts in-depth research on identified potential individual and institutional leads using internet, on-line research databases, and internal information.
· Creates detailed profiles and reports for use by fundraising and executive staff.
· Continually mines for new leads by reading articles, and monitoring peer organization sites and other appropriate sources of information.
· Inputs and manages data pertaining to leads and other funding research in Salesforce and Box (Root Capital’s cloud-based file management server). Collaborates on continually optimizing systems for data tracking and storage.
· Collaborates on regular team lead reviews.
· Stays abreast of evolving prospect research tools and methods.
Other tasks or projects as assigned.
This position description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work of this position, and is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of individuals in this role.
Qualifications and Experience
· At least two years’ experience in conducting prospect research;
· Ability to review, interpret and synthesize a large volume of data into clear, concise analysis while working in a deadline-orientated environment;
· Superior written and oral communication;
· Strong computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft office software, contact databases, searching on-line databases and the Internet;
· Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills with ability to initiate and apply creative solutions;
· Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines in order to achieve desired outcomes on time with minimal supervision;
· Ability to work well both independently and as part of a team;
· High level of creativity and resourcefulness in thinking about how best to identify new leads, as well as gather information about them.
· An interest in Root Capital’s misión and commitment to worldwide poverty alleviation and environmental conservation.
· Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
Commensurate with experience.