- Root Capital
- Deadline for Applications
- Contact Information
- Contact: Liz KarageorgosHR Operations Associatejobsemail@example.comApplications including a resume and cover letter describing your interest, qualifications, language abilities, salary requirements, and how you learned of the position should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please type “IT Associate” followed by your name (Last, First) as the subject line of your email (e.g. “IT Associate– Marrero, Marc”). Finalist candidates will be required to provide at least three work-related references.
1. Build and maintain IT data tracking systems.
Optimize and maintain systems to track Cambridge and field office IT-related information, including but not limited to:
1. Asset management
2. Networking/Internet connectivity in Cambridge and field offices
3. Vendor accounts, e.g., Box, Google, Salesforce, etc.
4. IT-related contracts
5. Field IT support (both contractors and FTEs)
2. Provide daily IT support.
Provide first-line troubleshooting in the Cambridge office for specific IT-related issues, including:
i. Google functionality (email, docs, Hangouts)
ii. Provide onboarding and other training of organizational systems
iii. Audio/Video conferencing
iv. Office equipment troubleshooting, e.g. printers and copiers
v. MS Office and other daily app support.
3. Support IT and Operations functions.
a. Provide administrative assistance to the Sr. VP and Sr. Director, Operations, as needed.
b. Schedule regular department meetings and coordinate meeting logistics
c. Make IT-related purchases and submit filing expense reports as needed.
Other related activities as specified by the Sr. Director, Operations
This position description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work of this position, and is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of individuals in this role.
Qualifications and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree. 1-2 years of experience in an IT administrator support or help desk role.
· Spanish language proficiency strongly desired.
· Experience with cloud-based IT systems, such as Google, Salesforce.com, Box.com, and video conferencing systems (such as WebEx, Skype, etc.). Prior experience training others on these systems a plus.
· Strong customer service orientation. Organized, and detail- and process-oriented.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· Able to work with minimal supervision, but work collaboratively and ask for guidance as needed.
· Able to work in a fast-paced environment and under tight deadlines.
· Collaborative team player with a good sense of humor.
· Interest in Root Capital’s commitment to worldwide poverty alleviation and environmental conservation.
· Must be authorized to work in the US.
Commensurate with experience.