Junior Associate – Operations
- Ennovent India Advisors Pvt. Ltd.
- Deadline for Applications
- Where to Apply
- +91 11 4385 1999
Ennovent is seeking a detail-oriented Junior Associate to support Ennovent’s administrative and operational requirements.
Ennovent is an innovation services company. We help clients accelerate innovations for sustainability in low-income markets in developing countries. Through research, advisory and implementation services, we discover the best innovations, support their startup in new markets, secure finance by facilitating investments and scale innovations to grow profit and impact. Since 2008, Ennovent has worked with around 60 clients to accelerate over 250 innovations in 15 countries.
As a young, evolving for-profit enterprise Ennovent’s core strength is our team – a talented and self-motivated group of professionals with strong backgrounds in fields such as investment management, information technology, international development, business operations, entrepreneurship and the environment.
Ennovent’s organizational culture is dynamic; we are highly responsive to new ideas and initiatives that could advance our organizational aspirations, while also fostering a positive impact on low-income markets in developing countries. We promote a sense innovation, business ethics and professionalism in all our operations.
For further details about Ennovent: www.ennovent.com
Title Junior Associate
Job Objective To support the administration of Ennovent’s services and operations
Position Type Full-time, home-based
Compensation A competitive compensation package commensurate with experience and the organization’s compensation structure
Location Anywhere in India
Reporting Relationship Global Director – Operations
The Junior Associate will be required to provide administrative support to the Ennovent team to enable the delivery of core services and operations. Under the management of the Global Director – Operations the specific responsibilities related to the Junior Associate will include, but not be limited to:
● Provide overarching administrative support related to Ennovent’s different departments and units.
● Oversee the logistical coordination of internal and external events, meetings, travel, accommodations, retreats and other engagements as required.
● Contribute to the maintenance of Ennovent’s online file structure, CRM and other management tools.
● Prepare initial drafts of standard documents such as letters, contracts etc.
● Manage general correspondence (i.e. email, phone calls, meeting minutes, etc) and direct general stakeholder inquiries.
● Engage with local vendors, where required, to ensure the provision of quality service.
● Perform research, synthesize findings and provide comprehensive analyses.
● Build, maintain and perform analyses for relevant databases (i.e. vendors, recruitment, sales)
● Contribute to any additional administrative support activities, as required.
● Support internal innovation processes including executing experiments and incorporating learning.
● Contribute to feedback loops to ensure a model of continuous improvement and value for both clients and Ennovent.
● Engage with Interns to ensure mutual benefit and positive working experience, as required.
We are seeking a detail-oriented junior professional with a commitment to delivering quality results and an enthusiastic attitude.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
● A degree or diploma in any discipline; preference given to candidates with a business-related background.
● Up to 1 year of relevant professional experience.
● Strong business writing and oral communication skills in English; exceptional verbal communications skills in Hindi.
● Experience with administrative tools; preference given to candidates with exposure to Microsoft Office and databases.
● Ability to manage multiple tasks effectively with frequent interruptions and to work productively in a fast-paced environment.
● Proven problem solving skills and a clear desire to learn.
● Exceptional attention to detail in all tasks and activities.
● Ability to manage multiple tasks effectively with frequent interruptions.
● Ability to work productively in a fast-paced environment.
● Strong interpersonal skills including courtesy, tact, patience and a strong team player mentality.
● A professional demeanour and commitment to delivering quality outputs.
● The proven ability to work with independence, ambiguity and flexibility to ensure targets are reached.
● Commitment to Ennovent’s overall mission and core values, as listed online.
Ennovent offers a salary package in line with a structured compensation plan and commensurate with experience to all team members. This will be a full-time work-from-home opportunity in India. The Junior Associate may be required to perform infrequent travel in India.
Please apply with detailed resume and cover letter expressing your interest in this position and relevant past experiences to Sheena Agarwal, Associate Manager,HR firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply with detailed resume and cover letter expressing your interest in this position and relevant past experiences to Sheena Agarwal, Associate Manager,HR at email@example.com