Junior Associate – Sales
- Ennovent India Advisors Pvt. Ltd.
- Deadline for Applications
- Contact Information
- +91 11 4385 1999
Ennovent is seeking a detail-oriented Junior Associate to support the coordination and execution of Ennovent’s Client function(s)
Ennovent is a global innovation company for low-income markets. We work with our clients, partners and community to jointly develop, fund and implement customised innovation solutions that create a sustainable impact and fair profits. These solutions discover, startup, finance and scale the best innovations for sustainability in developing countries. Since 2008, Ennovent has accelerated over 250 innovations in 15 countries through around 60 solutions.
As a young, evolving for-profit enterprise Ennovent’s core strength is our team – a talented and self-motivated group of professionals with strong backgrounds in fields such as investment management, information technology, international development, business operations, entrepreneurship and the environment.
Ennovent’s organizational culture is dynamic; we are highly responsive to new ideas and initiatives that could advance our organizational aspirations, while also fostering a positive impact on low-income markets in developing countries. We promote a sense innovation, business ethics and professionalism in all our operations.
For further details about Ennovent: www.ennovent.com
Title Junior Associate
Job Objective To support the coordination and execution of Ennovent\’s Client function(s)
Position Type Full-time, home-based
Compensation A competitive compensation package commensurate with experience and the organization’s compensation structure
Location Anywhere in India
Reporting Relationship Manager – Clients
The Junior Associate will be a core member of Ennovent’s team working to support the execution of Ennovent’s services and sales with a focus on proposal writing and business development.
The specific responsibilities related to the Junior Associate will include, but not be limited to:
● Provide overarching support for the execution of sales and client-related activities, primarily defined by research, analysis and coordination.
● Perform research to inform strategic and tactical decisions related to business development and sales.
● Maintain and track industry trends and knowledge on topics related to Ennovent’s business.
● Contribute to relationship management for key stakeholders.
● Contribute to any additional administrative or logistical support activities, as required.
● Contribute to the achievement of annual company and unit targets.
● Contribute to the overall strategic development of the Client unit.
● Contribute to any additional sales support activities, as required.
● Support Ennovent’s other units, as required.
● Support internal innovation processes including executing experiments and incorporating learning.
● Contribute to feedback loops to ensure a model of continuous improvement and value for both clients and Ennovent.
● Contribute to the overall strategic and operational development of Ennovent, as required.
We are seeking a detail-oriented junior professional with exceptional written communications abilities in English and a commitment to delivering quality results with an enthusiastic attitude.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
● A degree in business, management or a relevant field.
● Up to 1 year of relevant professional experience.
● Exceptional business writing and verbal communication skills in English.
● Experience with Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint and Excel.
● Ability to manage multiple tasks effectively with frequent interruptions and to work productively in a fast-paced environment.
● Proven problem solving skills and a clear desire to learn.
● Exceptional attention to detail in all tasks and activities.
● Strong interpersonal skills including courtesy, tact, patience and a strong team player mentality.
● A professional demeanour and commitment to delivering quality outputs.
● The proven ability to work with independence, ambiguity and flexibility to ensure targets are reached.
● Commitment to Ennovent’s overall mission and core values, as listed online.
Ennovent offers a salary package in line with a structured compensation plan and commensurate with experience to all employees. This will be a full-time work-from-home opportunity in India. The Junior Associate may be required to perform infrequent travel in India.
Please apply with detailed resume and cover letter expressing your interest in this position and relevant past experiences to Sheena Agarwal, Associate Manager – HR firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply with detailed resume and cover letter expressing your interest in this position and relevant past experiences to Sheena Agarwal, Associate Manager – HR at email@example.com