Kenya Sales Manager
- BURN Manufacturing USA LLC
- Job Type
- Deadline for Applications
- Where to Apply
BURN designs, locally manufactures, and distributes aspirational high quality fuel-efficient cooking products that save lives and forests in Kenya. We are seeking an experienced Kenya sales manager to be responsible for all the Kenya sales.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Sales: Responsible for BURN’s Kenya Sales across three B2B wholesale channels: Retail, Financial Institutions, and Distributors with Agent Networks. Introduce new products to the Kenya market.
• Sales Strategy: Develop growth strategy for Kenya B2B Sales. Major goal is to grow Kenya Sales to penetrate the early mass market at >30% market penetration. Design and execute new product launch strategies for the Kenya market.
• Budget: Prepare, maintain, and adhere to Kenya Sales Department budget.
• Team Management: Manage Kenya Sales team including Channel Sales Executives, Activators and Activator Managers, Business Analyst, Sales Fellows, and other Kenya Sales Staff as the team grows. Oversee Kenya Sales Executive’s Key Account Quarterly Sales Plans.
• Business Development: Work on New Business Development with Kenya Key Accounts; both taking the lead or alongside channel Sales Executives.
• Marketing Campaigns: Offer input to Marketing Department on Kenya ATL marketing campaigns. Work with Marketing Department and Kenya Sales Staff to ensure best execution of Kennya BTL Marketing campaigns, track BTL campaigns ROI to sales growth.
• Systems/Process/Training: help improve systems and processes for Kenya Sales Team (CRM, Sales Dashboard, New Business Development, and Sales/Channels Analysis). Oversee curriculum development and training of Kenya Sales Staff.
• Reporting/Forecasting: Produce monthly, quarterly, and annual sales forecasts for Kenya. Produce monthly sales reports and other market based reports as needed.
Requirements- (E – essential, D – desirable):
• 5 Years Sales Experience (E), Kenya experience is a plus (D)
• B2B Sales and wholesale channel management experience (E)
• 3 years Sales Team Management experience (E), Kenya experience is a plus (D)
• Experience with sales / marketing of physical products (D) Durable Goods is a plus (D)
• Experience in New Business Development key Accounts (D)
• Ability to produce professional reports, accurate forecasts, and oversee channel sales plans.
• Bachelor’s Degree from University, ideally in Business (E). Master’s Degree is a plus (D)