Knowledge Management Coordinator
- Job Type
- Deadline for Applications
- How to Apply
- Send us your CV with references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Where to Apply
You will be the guardian of one of Alterna’s most important assets: knowledge. You will oversee all the standardization, management, and transfer of information in various areas of the organization.
• You will lead the standardization of the entrepreneur methodology content with a focus on continuous improvement. You will support the team, which empowers entrepreneurs, for its implementation. You will develop didactic and innovative materials, and you will ensure the quality of the transfer during its facilitation.
• You will develop market research processes to identify new trends of knowledge management and transfer and you will lead their systematization to enhance the quality of existing services.
• You will design the program for internal training to strengthen capacities and knowledge in the team to improve the quality of their Cultivation service with entrepreneurs.
• You will be in charge of creating and improving processes to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of their primary services.
Would you like to be part of the transformation of Latin America’s entrepreneurial ecosystem?
• You have a bachelor’s degree in business administration, industrial engineering, or related careers. Master’s degree is a plus.
• You have worked for at least two years in functions related to knowledge management, design and implementation of methodologies and training processes.
• You are passionate and knowledgeable about the impact entrepreneurship sector.
• You have an advanced level in data management in Excel and Access.
• You are skilled in problem analysis and resolution, organization and quality management, and effective negotiation and communication skills.
• You are independent and able to work in dynamic and fast-paced environments, capable of multi-tasking and take ownership of existing and new processes with limited oversight.
• You are passionate about learning new ways to solve everyday challenges, skilled at building and implementing new strategies, and very detailed professional.
• Youre fluent in Spanish and English, any other language is very welcome!