LGT Impact Fellowship
- LGT Venture Philanthropy
- Africa, India, Brazil, China, India, Philippines, UK
- Job Type
- Deadline for Applications
- Where to Apply
- Ms. Ashbira Singh
Looking to use your professional skills to create social impact? The LGT Impact Fellowship offers experienced business professionals the opportunity to work with leading social businesses and organizations around the world and use their skills for good.
About the LGT Impact Fellowship:
As part of LGT Impact and LGT Venture Philanthropy strategic efforts to scale positive impact, the LGT Impact Fellowship was established in 2009 to provide additional know-how and capacity to its portfolio organizations. Each year a limited number of professionals are nominated to work full-time for one year with the organizations and companies supported by LGT in Africa, Brazil, China, India, the Philippines or the UK. Fellows work within the organization on various projects, share their know-how, and help build organizational capacity.
The LGT Impact Fellowship offers unique personal and professional development opportunities by exposing participants to complex and unknown environments at leading social organizations in emerging countries.
Does this sound like you?
– The LGT Impact Fellowship program 2019 is seeking business professionals with at least – 2 years of work experience who are committed to working on the ground with social businesses or organizations to share their expertise and create positive impact.
– Work with management teams of social businesses or organizations to build organizational capacity
– Create and/or improve systems, processes and tools that would contribute to the scale of the organization
– Implement leading practices from the corporate world that will increase the organization’s ability to grow its operations and scale positive impact
– Train and upskill local teams
Desired Candidate Profile:
– Undergraduate degree (MBA or other professional degree prefered)
– Impeccable written and oral communication skills
– Minimum 2 years of professional experience across any business vertical
– Understanding of LGT Venture Philanthropy mission and an interest in the impact sector
– Motivated by impact: Strong commitment to creating impact despite the financial and personal sacrifices
– Globally-minded: Good understanding of challenges and trends in low-to-middle income countries
– Culturally sensitive: Willing to work on the ground with local cultures with a positive attitude
– Open to ambiguity: Flexible, open-minded, and able to deal with ambiguity in a fast-paced work environment
You may start your application to the LGT Impact Fellowship on the link below: