Manager, Cause Platforms (New York, NY)
- U.S. Fund for UNICEF
- Deadline for Applications
Key Responsibilities/Outcomes (include but are not limited to):
- Manage the 2016 school based activation of UNICEF Kid Power across participating cities.
- Contribute to the strategy, development and testing of materials and tactics in support of the school based program
- Cultivate and foster relationships with educational partners; support relationship management of key city stakeholders
- Support external relationship with vendors, agencies and temporary staff as necessary, including scoping, budgeting and contracting
- Support design and implementation of ongoing research and evaluation
- Represent the Cause Platforms department and UNICEF Kid Power at internal and external meetings and events, with an emphasis on gaining allegiance from key stakeholders
- Contribute to portfolio wide work supporting new and existing youth ventures and platforms, coordinating both internal and external resources as needed
- Bachelor’s degree and five to seven years’ work experience in community and/or project management, technology, education, marketing, entertainment or retail
- Experience in conceptualizing, developing and implementing innovative cause-related marketing initiatives, ideally on a national scale
- Experience with marketing products and services for children, youth and educators
- Strong communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience or interest in working in a startup culture or socially entrepreneurial environment
- Familiarity with agile development and rapid prototyping methodologies
- Excellent writing ability and attention to detail
- Must be a highly motivated team player who enthusiastically embraces the mission of UNICEF and the U.S. Fund for UNICEF
- Must demonstrate USF Core Values: Trust, Respect, Accountability, Innovation, Teamwork, and Service
Must possess current and valid US Work Authorization and be eligible to work for any US employer without sponsorship.
To Apply – Please apply on-line at
Due to the high volume of applications received, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The U. S. Fund for UNICEF is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce.