- Prime Coalition
- Job Type
- Deadline for Applications
- How to Apply
- To apply, please submit a resume, cover letter, and writing sample that you feel reflects your best work. Candidates invited to second round interviews will be asked to complete a writing exercise that takes no longer than one hour to complete.
- Where to Apply
|Deadline: Sunday, Aug 13, 2023
Location: Remote within the United States
Type: Full Time
Reports to: Senior Director, Partnerships
Desired Start Date: October 1, 2023
About the Job: Prime Coalition is seeking an experienced Communications Manager to play a pivotal role in developing and executing our organization’s communication strategy. We’re excited to have a new team member to help enhance our brand reputation, share our learnings as a catalytic capital investor, and support fundraising.Strategy- Identify organizational needs, gaps, and opportunities:
Supporting field-wide education
– Partner with other Prime team members to articulate Prime’s thinking and share it with the world, in service to catalytic capital and climate solutions:
– Proven experience in developing and executing communication strategies.
– A commitment to Prime’s mission and values
Not sure you meet 100% of our qualifications? Research shows that men apply for jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria. Yet, women and other people who are systematically marginalized tend to only apply if they meet every requirement. If you believe that you could excel in this role, we encourage you to apply. We are dedicated to considering a broad array of candidates, including those with diverse workplace experiences and backgrounds. Whether you’re new to the field, returning to work after a gap in employment, simply looking to transition, or taking the next step in your career path, we will be glad to have you on our radar. Please use your cover letter to tell us about your interest and what you hope to bring to this role.
Compensation & Benefits
– Compensation of $120,000-$130,000