Manager, Corporate Partnerships Operations & Partner Engagement
- U.S. Fund for UNICEF
- Deadline for Applications
- Contact Information
Key Responsibilities/Outcomes (include but are not limited to):
- Act as a liaison with USF departments, and represent the department on select task forces and cross-departmental projects
- Create internal processes to respond to information requests, and proactively work to manage requests and timelines to ensure as much time as possible to plan and manage requests
- Work to develop an infrastructure to improve team efficiency, systems, and processes. Develop and manage a process for managing contracts. Work with internal teams to develop a customer relationship/contact management system.
- CRM systems (Blackbaud & SalesForce)
- Liaise with Private Fundraising and Partnerships’ (PFP) Private Sector Engagement team on global events and opportunities
- Manage invitation lists and information (i.e. Annual Report, corporate video)
- Become familiar with U.S. Fund for UNICEF Priority corporate partnerships and prospects, and lead efforts to deliver benefits to partners (such as website and social media updates). Identify and develop opportunities to add value for Priority corporate partners and for cultivating prospects
- Seek relevant training, webinars, conferences, articles, etc., and stay abreast of industry trends, and keep informed about USF/UNICEF initiatives that could be relevant for the department and/or Priority corporate partners
- Lead updating process for corporate on-boarding materials and toolkits
- Coordinate corporate field visit requests internally with Global Programs and Field Engagement Team
- Act as team lead for annual Corporate Partnership Summit, Quarterly Meetings, and Corporate Partnership Dinner
- Manage and track due diligence process across USF and with PFP
- Manage and update content for all pitch material content, ensuring data points are refreshed as needed, both for internal training and external pitches
- Under the direction of the Vice President of Corporate Partnerships and in coordination with Finance, manage the department revenue pipeline and expense projections, providing timely updates to the team
- Lead/participate in other special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in an operations role, including budgeting, planning, and systems/infrastructure management and enhancement. A mix of corporate and non-profit experience preferred, preferably in international development.
- Experience developing and implementing employee engagement activities a plus.
- Ability to understand business objectives, analyze and track data, and develop reports
- Ability to effectively collect, organize, distill and present information, and strong attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and can prioritize multiple projects/tasks while working under multiple deadlines
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to build relationships with individuals with diverse personalities and styles and at different levels of seniority and from different departments
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Creative thinker with ability to proactively develop new ideas
- Self-motivated; can lead projects independently from concept to completion
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Must demonstrate USF Core Values: Trust, Respect, Accountability, Innovation, Teamwork, and Service
Must possess current and valid US Work Authorization and be eligible to work for any US employer without sponsorship.
To Apply – Please apply on-line at
Due to the high volume of applications received, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The U. S. Fund for UNICEF is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce.