Manager, Corporate Partnerships
- U.S. Fund for Unicef
- New York, New York
- Deadline for Applications
- Where to Apply
The United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) works in more than 190 countries and territories to save and improve children’s lives, providing health care and immunizations, clean water and sanitation, nutrition, education, emergency relief, and more. The U.S. Fund for UNICEF (USF) supports UNICEF’s work through fundraising, advocacy, and education in the United States. Together, we are working toward the day when ZERO children die from preventable causes and every child has a safe and healthy childhood. For more information, please visit unicefusa.org.
Reporting to the Deputy Director of Corporate Partnerships, the Manager will have significant revenue-generation, relationship building, stewardship, strategy, and implementation responsibilities.
Key Responsibilities/Outcomes (include but are not limited to):
- Cultivate, manage and grow relationships with priority corporate partners with annual revenue of at least $500,000 and/or potential to grow to at least $500,000 per year
- Assist Deputy Director with management of priority corporate partners
- Develop and execute plan(s) which maximize partnerships through U.S. and international activities including philanthropic/foundation grants, cause marketing, sponsorship, customer fundraising, employee engagement, and/or shared value activities, while also delivering on the partners’ business and philanthropy goals
- Build relationships with key corporate contacts at all levels and across a variety of functions to help advance the partnership
- Initiate innovative ideas to generate new revenue and add value to partnerships, and develop compelling presentations and proposals
- Negotiate partnership terms and contracts
- Lead meetings and liaise with corporate partners, with UNICEF international colleagues, and internally with other USF departments
- Serve as primary contact with partner(s), coordinating all internal and external resources to ensure the programs are effectively executed and partners’ objectives are achieved
- Work with internal teams to develop visibility/communications activities to promote the partnership(s)
- Lead/participate in special projects
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 5 years’ experience in cause marketing, corporate/cause partnerships, account management, and/or corporate branding/marketing. Experience in international development and/or corporate social responsibility trends and practices a plus. A mix of corporate and non-profit experience preferred.
- Proven ability to generate revenue; creative thinker with ability to identify and pursue new opportunities
- Ability to build relationships with individuals with diverse personalities and styles and at different levels of seniority
- Ability to develop and execute an account plan including goals, metrics, strategy, and tactics
- Ability to effectively lead internal and external meetings
- Experience with integrated marketing programs (digital/social media, PR, marketing collateral, etc.) targeted to different consumer and corporate audiences
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and can prioritize while working under multiple deadlines
- Excellent problem solving skills; ability to effectively collect, analyze, organize, distill and present information
- Excellent negotiation skills, able to build consensus and find creative solutions
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated; ability to lead projects independently from concept to completion
- Must demonstrate USF Core Values: Trust, Respect, Accountability, Innovation, Teamwork, and Service
Must possess current and valid US Work Authorization and be eligible to work for any US employer without sponsorship.
Due to the high volume of applications received, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Salary is commensurate with experience. In addition, USF offers a comprehensive benefits package.
USF is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.
To Apply- Please Apply Online at: http://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp01/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=UNICEFUSA&cws=1&rid=717