Manager – Finance
- SMILE Microfinance Ltd
- Job Type
- Deadline for Applications
- Contact Information
• Will be responsible for fund mobilization and utilization, working capital management, and optimization of overall cost of funds
• Will identify new and diverse sources of funding including term loans, cash credit facilities, NCDs, securitizations and other debt instruments
• Will develop external relationships and liaise with stakeholders such as regulators, auditors, lending institutions, investors etc
• Will facilitate and coordinate due diligence visits and inspections by lending institutions, investors, regulatory, rating and other external agencies
• Will provide timely and accurate financial reports to the Management and other stakeholders
• Will manage the periodical submission of book debt statements / CA Certificates
• Will demonstrate sound knowledge of the best practices in the industry and regulatory guidelines
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Graduation in Commerce / Finance / CA Inter.
• 5 to 10 years; MFI / Banking / FI experience preferred.
• Excellent financial, analytical and problem solving skills.
• Excellent inter-personal and communication skills.
• Open to travel.
• Proficient in English and Tamil languages must. Ability to communicate on other Indian languages would be an added advantage.