Manager – Marketing
- Ennovent India Advisors Pvt. Ltd.
- Anywhere in India, Nepal or Bhutan
- Job Type
- Deadline for Applications
- How to Apply
- Please apply with detailed resume and cover letter expressing your interest in this position and relevant past experiences to Suman Biswas, Senior Associate - Operations at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Where to Apply
The Manager – Marketing of the Ennovent Global Unit is a strategic-thinking and detail-oriented professional with the responsibility to support the marketing and sales of Ennovent’s service offering globally.
The Manager, a member of the Global Unit, will lead the execution of the business development strategy of Ennovent in collaboration with other team members.
The specific responsibilities related to the Manager will include, but not be limited to:
• Lead the marketing of Ennovent’s projects, practices and offering, across different markets and geographies.
• Gather market intelligence, and track and advise Intrapreneurs on potential opportunities for Ennovent.
• Develop standards, processes, templates, and guidance documents related to marketing and sales.
• Lead the development of marketing collateral including but not limited to brochures, presentations, profiles, thought leadership pieces etc.
• Lead the prospecting and qualification of prospective business partners and funding sources for projects.
• Assist in the development of quality sales documents including concept notes, pitch decks, and proposals by working closely with intrapreneurs, team members and technical experts.
• Manage junior team members, including interns as required.
• Contribute to the overall strategic and operational development of Ennovent, as required.
• 4 – 6 years of relevant professional marketing and business development experience
• Experience with content development and management of social media channels and blogs
• Experience with implementing robust marketing campaigns and sales strategies
• Exceptional business writing and verbal communication skills in English
• Experience with Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint and Excel
• Experience with graphical design on Adobe Illustrator or any other design software desired
• Proven problem-solving skills and a clear desire to learn
• Exceptional attention to detail in all tasks and activities
• Strong interpersonal skills including courtesy, tact, patience and a strong team player mentality
• A professional demeanor and commitment to delivering quality outputs
• Proven ability to work with independence, ambiguity and flexibility to ensure targets are met
• Commitment to Ennovent’s overall mission and core values, as listed online
Please note that is a full-time, work from home opportunity.