Marketing and Product Development Coordinator
- AlphaMundi Group
- Contact Information
HCA is a fast growing healthy snacking company looking to grow across East Africa. HCA believes in creating sustained economic development and uses a triple bottom line approach to measure success: creating financial value, improving social conditions and implementing activities in a way that supports, not exploits, the environment.
We are looking for an exceptional candidate who is smart, hardworking, flexible, entrepreneurial and ambitious to be part of our team and help turn HCA in to a market leader in East Africa.
Marketing and Product Development Coordinator – based in Nairobi, Kenya
The Marketing and Product Development Coordinator will take an active role in managing Honey Cares marketing activities and helping to introduce new products in Kenya. The position is based in Nairobi, Kenya with significant opportunities to grow with us as we grow across the region.
The position would be suitable for someone with experience in marketing and product development with FMCG companies.
The Marketing and Product Development Coordinator will report directly to the Head of Sales in Kenya.
• Identify and realize marketing opportunities across all areas of the marketing mix
• Coordinate marketing and promotions activities across all channels including physical promotions, online platforms and third party media to support our current brands and introduction of new products to increase sales.
• Coordinate the product development process from initial product idea and appraisal to final product launch establishing timelines with all departments.
• Take lead on creating marketing campaigns and present plans to stakeholders
• Research and come up with low cost marketing activities
• Study competitors\’ products and services and create monthly reports to submit to HoS and CEO.
• Recommend the nature and scope of present product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements as well as any packaging changes to keep up with changing consumer preferences.
• Liaison with marketing agencies, designers and printers
• Write creative briefs and create brand plans for our current and future brands
• Take lead on updating our website to keep pace with our growth
• Perform daily administrative tasks.
• Prepare marketing reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing sales data
• Various other ad hoc administrative duties
Qualifications and skills
• 2 years’ experience in a similar position, remuneration will be based on experience.
• Degree/Diploma from a credible institution with a focus on marketing
• Member of professional body (CIM) is a strong advantage
• Knowledgeable in operations of an FMCG company
• Ability to analyze problems effectively and takes action to resolve
• Self-starter and the ability to take the initiative is a must
• The ability to work in a team as well as individually
• Strong attention to detail to achieve high quality standards
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience managing projects, processes and resources to produce desired outcomes.
• Ability to write and implement digital marketing strategy
• Good organizational, administrative and computer skills is a must
• A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards
• Be flexible and open to change
How to Apply
If you are interested in being part of the team to turn HCA in to a market leader, please send your CV/resume and covering letter indicating your expected salary to email@example.com and include the job title in the subject line.
Please note that only candidates submitting a complete CV/resume and coving letter will be considered.
Starting date is as soon as possible and as such the position will remain open until filled. Applicants are highly encouraged to apply ASAP.