- Vera Solutions
- Cape Town, South Africa
- Job Type
- Deadline for Applications
- How to Apply
- Go to the application link to complete the online application
- Where to Apply
The Marketing Associate will work closely with our Marketing Manager to support Vera’s global marketing portfolio, ranging from event coordination and content development to digital marketing and market research.
This role will allow you to gain experience in the operations of a growing social enterprise, working closely with staff across the company to enable it to scale sustainably. You will benefit from ongoing learning opportunities, professional development, and mentorship.
We’re looking for someone who demonstrates excellent attention to detail, communication, time management skills, experience, problem-solving capabilities, and eagerness to learn. We want a strong writer with a demonstrated ability to coordinate competing priorities with finesse, professionalism, and enthusiasm.
– Develop and implement marketing plans, strategies, and activities, designed to increase brand recognition for our products and services globally
– Conduct market research that will inform the marketing strategy as well as the product roadmap
– Coordinate, research, write, and edit content for a variety of stakeholders and mediums
– Develop and execute strategies designed to improve our online presence; craft and curate content for our website and social media channels
– Support event coordination in attending and hosting events
– Build and maintain strong client and partner relationships, regularly highlighting their work and contributions to the social sector
Qualifications and Experience:
– Bachelor’s degree—what you studied isn’t critical; what you’re passionate about is
– At least 1-2 years professional experience, particularly in marketing, business development, product innovation, or a related field
– Excellent written and verbal communication and relational skills
– Ability to write publishable content in a variety of styles (journalistic, case studies, proposals, social media, blog posts, etc)
– Demonstrated interest in social impact
– Curiosity and problem solving skills—do problems slow you down or drive you to seek solutions?
– Ability and comfort working in a dynamic team-based environment
– Experience developing communications materials for a range of audiences
– Strong organizational skills
– Experience in using website and CRM software, social media platforms, and social media management tools
– Background in graphic and/or web design
– Experience with project management
– Experience with event planning
– The right to work in India or South Africa