- Dobility, Inc. | SurveyCTO
- Washington, DC
- Job Type
- Deadline for Applications
- How to Apply
- Where to Apply
We’re looking for an energetic and entrepreneurial individual to join our efforts to grow our business and achieve our social mission. Although we are a small, lean, and early-stage social enterprise, our product, SurveyCTO, has already been used by thousands of teams in roughly 165 countries. This position offers the opportunity to play a critical role on the growth team to identify and generate opportunities, assist our global user community, and execute marketing activities.
Candidates should be committed to Dobility’s mission of providing great technology to improve data for research, social, and public sector organizations. Professionals with a talent for sales, product marketing, and the desire to have a hands-on role on an energetic start-up are encouraged to apply.
This position is based in the Washington, D.C. metro area with limited travel.
– Research: Conduct and report research on growth opportunities (existing and prospective organizations); the competitive landscape; social media influencers; marketing opportunities and channels; as well as relevant publications and current events within the field research and international development space.
– Front-line sales and inquiries: Respond to sales emails from prospective and current users and follow up on qualified leads. Appropriately research and document each exchange to keep our CRM up to date.
– Management support of CRM: Assist in managing our CRM which includes daily data entry and cleaning, record organization, and report generation.
– Support executing marketing activities: Collaborate with growth team on drafting, editing, formatting, and distributing marketing materials and key messaging via social media platforms, email campaigns, video tutorials, website updates, blogs, external professional forums, presentation decks (PPT), and written collateral.
– Operations: Execute administrative and operational tasks for office management, finance, and travel.
– Project tracking and reporting: For each project, track and report all results regularly to Director of Marketing and Strategic Engagement.
Ideal candidate profile:
– Excellent communications skills – both written and verbal.
– Excited to learn Dobility’s business by doing.
– Ability to execute multiple projects – short and long-term – in an organized and timely manner.
– Fast learner, able to both independently problem-solve and work collaboratively.
– Detail-oriented (e.g., cares that complement and compliment are different things).
– Obsessive about doing high-quality work.
– Preference for working in a fast-paced start-up environment and being part of a fun, energetic team.
– Passionate about improving the world through one’s work.
– Experience with WordPress, MailChimp, Salesforce, Hootsuite, and social media platforms is a plus.
– Knowledge and experience working in a start-up, technology company, and/or international field research a plus.