Member Support Associate, EMEA & Asia
- Remote in Europe, Middle East, Africa Region
- Job Type
- Deadline for Applications
- How to Apply
- Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Application for MSA, EMEA & Asia”.
- Where to Apply
Toniic Institute is the global action community for deeper impact investing. Its mission is to catalyze deeper net positive impact across the spectrum of capital. Toniic is a nonprofit supporting a global network of high net worth individual, family office, and foundation asset owners by curating an interactive community, educational resources, and investment opportunities in all asset classes. Toniic also serves the impact investing field at large with the T100 Project, which provides inspiration and evidence from investors committed to total portfolio activation, and with the Impact Terms Platform, which provides a curated library of innovations in impact investing terms and structures for all market participants. Toniic’s vision is a world in which all investments honor the planet and its inhabitants.
About the Role
The Member Support Associate (“MSA”) supports the team of Member Engagement Managers (“MEMs”) in delivering an excellent member experience. The emphasis is on activities and members across EMEA and Asia, in addition to and within the context of supporting the global organization to achieve its strategic objectives in member engagement and membership growth. The primary focus is to support the EMEA and Asia MEMs in engaging members through our events, regular check-in meetings/calls, member connections, and tools/resources.
The MSA will be expected to perform a variety of tasks (on both clerical and systemic levels) in a well-organized and timely way. The MSA will need to act proactively, understand the needs and characteristics of people with whom they work, and demonstrate good judgement on when to escalate to the senior team. A professional and friendly demeanor is critical for supporting our warm and welcoming culture.
Location: Virtual with a preference for Germany, Netherlands and UK
Reports to: Member Engagement Manager, EMEA
Compensation: Competitive, commensurate with experience
Timing: Applications accepted until April 21st, 2020. Interviews will be held during April and May 2020.
Member Engagement & Member Recruiting
– Support MEM to achieve their Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
– Prepare MEM for calls/meetings with members & prospects
– Onboard new members to our online systems & provide troubleshooting
– Follow up with members on outstanding items, such as payments, event registrations, & survey completions
– Support member-led local gatherings, such as setting up registration, sending invitations etc
– Maintain internal checklist of items to communicate with members
– Track KPIs & report results to the team regularly
– Assist with member event organization including arranging logistics, coordinating member communication, managing event registration, organizing team travel, & supporting the event lead with any other needs
– Procure promotional items, name tags, etc. for events
Member Operations & Accounting
– Maintain high data integrity for member & prospect information in Salesforce
– Complete manual data entry tasks with attention to detail with a focus on future automation wherever possible
– Use Salesforce reports to extract & effectively communicate valuable information
– Develop & document processes that maximize efficiency
Required Skills & Characteristics
· Minimum of 2 years of experience in an internal or external support role, in addition to a university degree or equivalent experience
· Experience in a client and/or member/customer service environment
· English proficiency
· Outstanding organizational & time management skills
· Excellent verbal & written communications skills
· Excellent attention to detail
· Discretion & confidentiality
· Professional demeanor & friendly/welcoming attitude
· Comfortable travelling within Europe for events
Highly Desirable Skills & Characteristics
· Experience with Salesforce
· Experience with Google Suite & Asana
· Experience with event planning & travel logistics
· Knowledge of the financial services or investments fields
· Interest in promoting impact investing
· Comfortable with working remotely and highly organized
Submit a resume and a cover letter that includes a personal statement on why the role appeals to you and what you would bring to it. You must have the right to work and live in the UK/Europe. Send to email@example.com with the subject “Application for MSA, EMEA & Asia”.