- Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Job Type
- Deadline for Applications
- Contact Information
Tasks and Responsibilities:
– Participate in researching microfinance market/social ventures, aggregating data at macro and micro-level, business development activities for microfinance institutions and/or social enterprises, and/or performing digital marketing activities towards emerging customers;
– Bachelor degree in Business (preferably either Finance or Marketing), International Development, Quantitative subjects, or Engineering;
– Strong motivation to work in microfinance, impact investing or social enterprise in developing countries for his/her future career development and also be able to enjoy living in developing countries like Cambodia;
– Proficient in MS office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
– Comfortable understanding and handling financial language and numeric data;
– Can-do attitude and proactive approach towards his/her responsibility particularly within a small and young environment where things constantly change.
NousConnectar is a technology startup company that offers services designed to help enterprises in developing world get connected to investors worldwide. The organization has the necessary tools and expertise supported by transparent data, machine learning, and other relevant technological methodologies. NousConnectar aims to improve the quality of data in order for great opportunities to be better identified by any investor around the world regardless of where investors and investees are based.