- Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Job Type
- Where to Apply
This internship position will provide opportunities to develop diverse skills and get an exposure to microfinance and social enterprise in terms of how data, quantitative methodologies and other technological tools can be applied to the financial inclusion sector. This position is not to be compensated since the company is in early stage as a startup.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
– Participate in researching microfinance market/social enterprises in the Asia Pacific, aggregating data at macro and micro-level, collaborating with a portfolio of microfinance organizations under our current engagement in the region and/or business development activities through discovering financial inclusion firms
– Bachelor degree in Business, International Development and Policy, Quantitative subjects, or Engineering;
– Strong motivation to work in microfinance, impact investing or social enterprise in developing countries for his/her future career development and also be able to enjoy living in developing countries like Cambodia;
– Proficient in MS office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
– Comfortable understanding and handling financial language and numeric data;
– Can-do attitude and proactive approach towards his/her responsibility particularly within a small and young environment where things constantly change.
NousConnectar is a technology startup company that aims to help enterprises in developing world improve their operation and get connected to investors worldwide. The organization has the necessary tools and expertise supported by transparent data, machine learning, and other relevant technological methodologies.
Interested candidates should send a copy of latest resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org