Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator
- Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
- Job Type
- Deadline for Applications
- Contact Information
As our Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator (M&E), you will work directly with our Platform team, and coordinate all necessary M&E activities on the services offered by Alterna to entrepreneurs.
Your specific responsibilities will include:
• Coordinate and strengthen the activities of data collection of our entrepreneurs, through surveys, interviews and data controls.
• Optimize flows and technical management of information through internal platforms and tools.
• Conduct evaluation reports for internal information and external communication, based on an in-depth statistical analysis of key metrics, identification of correlations and trends, and elaboration of projections.
• Strengthen the processes of analysis of the needs of our entrepreneurs throughout their career.
• Design and execute a strategy to measure the impact of cultivated enterprises, including conducting training workshops on impact measurement, collecting business indicators and producing impact reports.
• Strengthen the processes of evaluation of satisfaction of the cultivated entrepreneurs and evaluate the contribution of the intervention of Alterna in the performance of the companies.
• You will work with a young and passionate team, and benefits from a high professional projection and exposure in the ecosystem of social entrepreneurship and impact investment.
• The position is based in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala, with possible trips to Guatemala City and other places in the country.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, engineering, statistics or career in economics, – having a Master’s degree is an advantage.
• At least 3 years of professional experience.
• Previous experience in monitoring and evaluation (processes of data collection, analysis and reporting, and/or technical database management, within the framework of a public or private organization).
• Previous experience in direct work with small and medium enterprises is desirable.
• Experience in measurement and evaluation of economic, social and environmental impact is an advantage.
• Proficiency in Office Suite, especially in Excel.
• Knowledge of at least one data management software and / or statistical analysis (CRM software, R, STATA, SPSS, etc.).
• Fluency in Spanish and English (verbal and writing).
• Contextual understanding and appreciation for the difficulties and rewards of working in a developing context – Previous experience in a developing country is a strong plus.
• Effective communicator and positive influencer.
• Change-driver with a “can do” mindset, adaptable and creative out of the box thinker with a learning attitude.
CONDITIONS OF CONTRACT & COMPENSATION
• The level of remuneration will be discussed according to your profile and level of experience, with the possibility of annual increase according to budget and performance.
• The contracting will be carried out under the consultancy modality for a period of 34 months, through a contract signed with Alterna.
• You can find the full Terms of Reference for the post on our website.
HOW TO APPLY
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to receiving your application soon!
Alterna is the first center of social innovation and entrepreneurship in Central America. We work for a world in which positive change can be generated from any context, catalyzing entrepreneurship from the local. Using a methodology that is the result of five years launching social enterprises and working directly with entrepreneurs in the region, Alterna has supported over 700 local entrepreneurs through its “cultivation programs™” (coaching, training and business consulting).