Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist
- Job Type
- Deadline for Applications
- How to Apply
- Send your resumen with references
- Where to Apply
The mission of the role: The Monitoring, Evaluating & Learning Specialist will report to Alterna and work with the Entrepreneurship Component. You will manage the collection and processing of quantitative and qualitative data from internal or external sources of TMS Program. Also, will coordinate the ME&L activities with the Entrepreneurship Component team to ensure accurate, complete, and timely data gathering. Your responsibilities will be the following:
• Manage allies’ needs through processes adaptation, information gathering and reporting.
• Ensure accurate and consistent information provided by local executors, strategic partners, or other monitoring information sources to be included in information systems.
• Collaborate in research and studies the implementation, including baselines, intermediate evaluations, final evaluations, and other special reports.
• Support planning, design and supervision of surveys prepared for the members following the ME&L Plan established for each, ensuring the constant flow of data and documentation from the interviewers to the database.
• Write reports of results and prepare presentations for internal and external audiences of the TMS Program, in close coordination and support of the M&L and technical teams.
Do you want to be part of the transformation of the entrepreneurial ecosystem of Latin America?
• You hold a Bachelor’s degree in social, economic, statistics, or related sciences.
• You have at least three years of experience in a similar position, ideally in non-profit organizations. And experience in managing relationships with international cooperation, particularly with USAID, is a plus.
• You are skilled in information management, survey design, comprehensive reporting, writing; Excel, monitoring, evaluation and relevant software; KoBoToolbox, ODK, and Microsoft PowerBI.
• You are an innovative, creative, agile, and thoughtful person.
• You like to work in a culture of self-learning, assertive communication, and result-oriented with challenging deadlines.
• You speak fluent Spanish and English, preferably basic French.