- Atlas Holdings Group, Inc
- New York, NY
- Job Type
- Where to Apply
We’re Atlas, a venture-backed fintech company rethinking the $380 billion financial inclusion market opportunity to deliver decentralized banking services to the 6 billion underbanked. Our branchless community banking platform, Atlas Money, and Access Network, our decentralized governance token structure, leverage blockchain technology to empower underserved communities to bank each other.
Atlas is growing at a rapid pace and our New York global office is scaling accordingly. As a team of relentless “doers” we’re looking for an Office Manager to join our company and quickly provide the administrative and office management support we need to keep our office running smoothly. The Office Manager will report to the Chief of Staff.
Our Office Manager will be a practical and hands-on individual that can get things done. You will be proactive, adaptable, quick to learn, and a stellar communicator. You’re organized and excellent at following up, you’re direct and honest, and have unfailing common sense. The effectiveness of the team is your number-one priority.
We strongly believe in our mission and work hard to make it a reality, so ‘fit’ and passion are key. The right person will be given a lot of responsibility and opportunities to grow with us so if this piques your interest, we want to hear from you.
– Manage day to day operations of the New York Global Office at WeWork Broad Street
– Monitor and action correspondence to/from company mailboxes
– Manage office finances including payroll, office budget, invoices, and procurement
– Support the CEO, CTO, President, and Chief of Staff as needed, including managing calendars, organizing domestic and international travel itineraries, expenses, benefits, meeting and event preparation, correspondence and special projects
– Set up and manage vendor contracts including software vendors, benefits vendors, etc
– Support the Chief of Staff in scoping and executing office relocation
– Assist the Chief of Staff with human resources activities
– Conduct research and complete support tasks as needed, such as investor, partner, and competition research, company updates, presentations, and other correspondence as required
– Strong alignment with the vision of Atlas Money and Access Network
– Great IQ and EQ, with precise attention to detail, organizational skills and critical thinking ability
– Operations and administrative experience at a startup a big plus
– High level oral and written communications skills
– Ability to simultaneously manage multiple workflows, take ownership of projects in a proactive fashion, and deliver to senior management timelines
– Ability to learn quickly and maintain a high performance level
– Integrate seamlessly into a close-knit team and culture as described below, but bringing your own personality, energy and insights
– Impact: We believe in the difference we make and care deeply about financial inclusion
– Support: We believe in collaboration, working as a team, and supporting each other as best we can.
– Ownership: We believe in trusting one another, experimentation, owning outcomes, and learning from mistakes without seeking blame.
– Improvement: We believe in both honest self-reflection as well as feedback as a way to improve our company and process every day.
– Eagerness: We believe it’s important to be excited about what you do, whether it’s because of your amazing team, the technical challenges you’re facing, or the impact you’re having on the world.
– Balance: “It’s a marathon, not a sprint.” While we work hard, we believe in taking care of ourselves too.
New York, NY
$65,000 – $75,000
How to Apply
Please email karissa at atlas dot money with a (very!) brief introduction, why you want to work with us, your resume, and optionally your LinkedIn profile.