Operations Officer EdgeFinance
- FUNDACIÓN CAPITAL
- Contact Information
What are we offering?
EdgeFinance requires a operations officer to support the development of proposals for entities interested in hiring consulting services in the selection and hiring of consultants to assist in the development of these tasks and the management tasks resources projects / consultancies charge. This person will be based in Bogota, with the possibility of traveling to other countries in Latin America.
EdgeFinance is a social enterprise specializing in issues of financial, productive and social inclusion for the base of the pyramid. It provides advice to public, private and financial institutions to develop innovative solutions for the inclusion of the poorest segments of society.
EdgeFinance born of Foundation Capital (Fundak) is an international non-profit organization, whose team works in 11 countries in Latin America, the Caribbean and Africa with the mission of reducing poverty. This is achieved by gestation, design and implementation of innovative projects in order to create conditions that allow people with limited resources build, improve and enhance human, physical, social and especially financial (www.fundacioncapital.org) assets.
What are the tasks and responsibilities?
– Support the preparation of proposals for entities interested in EdgeFinance services.
– Support the costing of the various services requested EdgeFinance.
– Identify and support in the selection of consultants who meet the criteria required for various consulting work;
– To ensure the management of contracts and payments to consultants who provide services to EdgeFinance;
– Ensuring the delivery of products by the consultants within the agreed deadlines;
– Take charge of resource management of contracts / projects, ensuring that resources are implemented within the agreed deadlines;
– Support the preparation of financial reports EdgeFinance;
– Identify sales opportunities consulting or development projects between private entities, financial and other institutions working on development issues, poverty reduction or financial inclusion;
– Identify events and institutions in different countries of Latin America, which could be interested in the services offered EdgeFinance.
Who are we looking for?
very organized person, able to work on multiple things at once.
Independent, dynamic and ability and willingness to learn from different topics.
Languages: Fluent in Spanish and English.
Skills and knowledge:
– Extensive knowledge on financial inclusion (eg financial education, product development and financial services, etc).
– Knowledge of other development issues and strengthening entrepreneurship.
– Good writing skills, demonstrated through reporting, research papers and / or publications.
– At least 4 years of work experience.
– Demonstrated experience in the preparation of proposals for funding.
– Experience in administrative matters (management of contracts and payments).
Education: Professional administrative, economic or social sciences.
How can you apply?
Please send us your résumé, contacts of three personal references and a cover letter concise presentation that explains: 1) their motivation to work with us (2) why would a real enrichment for our team (3) Expectation salary and possible start date (4) where it has found our job.
Please note that only complete applications will be considered. Send your application until May 15, 2016 to email@example.com, with the subject "Operations Officer EdgeFinance ". This job will remain posted until the position is filled.