Partnership Advisor – Impact Investing
- Abt Associates - Investing in Women
- Makati City, Philippines
- Job Type
- Deadline for Applications
- How to Apply
- Where to Apply
• Support the implementation and refinement of a well- targeted Investment Plan (2019 – 2023), specifically around investor engagement and working with industry champions to build the business case for impact investors to take an intentional gender lens.
• Provide technical inputs to the industry partnerships, including performance incentives and clear vision for results.
• Lead appropriate due diligence assessments of new partners and monitor investment compliance, performance, and impact.
• Manage a portfolio of industry partnerships (global, regional, and Australia), including
o Inputs into grant contracting and due diligence;
o Regular monitoring of partnership performance, such as periodic site visits, teleconferences with grantees, and data collection for IW reporting;
o Risk mitigation to identify and address performance issues, corruption, mismanagement, and other misuse of funds.
o Contracts compliance and performance reporting across designated portfolio;
o Appropriate record-keeping of portfolio documents, in close coordination with the IW Contracts team; and
o Development of communication materials, videos, and collaterals on the designated portfolio.
• Provide regular updates to IW Senior Management on portfolio performance.
• Contribute to learnings and evolving evidence base, in close coordination with the Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) Unit.
• Create and support opportunities for DFAT public diplomacy and events, including
o Drafting of DFAT options paper, briefing memos, and press releases; and
o Coordination of events management and logistics within IW and the Strategic Implementation Unit.
• Oversee development and implementation of the P2 investor engagement strategy to move more Asian capital into impact investing and gender lens investing for the Target Countries.
• Support the refinement of the business case for impact investors to take an intentional gender lens.
• Actively promote agenda at related industry forums and conferences.
• Oversee the IW communication strategy in promoting the business case for investing in women, particularly to crowd in more Impact Investments for women’s SMEs in South East Asia.
IW Program Coordination
• Provide technical inputs on MEL findings to help build the business case for investments in women’s SMEs.
• Contribute to inputs for IW reporting (including Annual Plans), MEL reviews, and related communications material, such as brochures, website content, and social media outlets.
• Submit travel reports and claims for reimbursements in a timely manner.
Investing in Women is implemented by Abt Associates Australia — a mission-driven, global leader in research, evaluation and implementing programs in the fields of health, social and environmental policy, and international development. We work with our clients to implement bold, innovative solutions to improve the lives of the community and deliver valued outcomes for our clients.
Abt Associates is regularly ranked as one of the top 20 global research firms and one of the top 40 international development innovators. We provide a comprehensive range of services from policy to service delivery in the public and private sectors, contributing to long term benefits for clients and communities.
Abt Associates has a strong commitment to gender equity, diversity, and inclusion and encourages applications from experienced and capable women, people with a disability, and people from highly diverse backgrounds. Abt Associates has a personal commitment to its staff and as such we value the long-term relationships that we build with the people who work with us.
Abt Associates is a child safe organisation and promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children.
For more information about our company and what we do visit our website at www.abtassociates.com
We are united by our mission to improve the lives of people worldwide.
We are a global community, bringing diverse knowledge, expertise, and perspectives to the many challenges faced by today’s world.
Committed to Excellence.
We strive to meet and exceed the highest professional standards.
We know that working collaboratively produces excellence.
We take responsibility for what we do and how we do it.
We sustain the energy and commitment we bring to our roles by promoting a healthy balance between our personal and professional lives.