People & Culture Manager (f/m/d – part-time)
- Berlin, Germany
- Job Type
- Deadline for Applications
- How to Apply
- Please submit your application documents (a letter of motivation and your CV) including your salary expectation and your earliest possible start date via our online application form by January 31, 2020.
- Where to Apply
streetfootballworld is a leader in the field of Football for Good and has set the objective of maximising the potential of football for social transformation. With the support of our partners, we tackle the greatest social challenges in the world today – from HIV/AIDS to gender inequality to youth unemployment. The UN has defined success against these challenges as the Global Goals. streetfootballworld and 130 local organisations in the streetfootballworld network are working towards these goals and collectively we are empowering two million disadvantaged young people per year.
To help us unleash the unique potential of football for good, we are looking for a People & Culture Manager (f/m/d – part-time) to join our team in Berlin as of March 2020
• You support our employees and management team in every stage of the employee journey from on-boarding to networking with our alumni.
• You lead our internal and external recruiting and develop measures to improve our employer attractiveness.
• You conceptualise and guide employee reviews and feedback loops and work towards optimal employee experience.
• You identify development needs and help our team managers and employees to define roles and development plans.
• You take part in employee conversations, design and moderate workshops, team events and meetings.
• You have a degree in social or cultural science, psychology, business admini-stration or human resources.
• You have at least three years professional experience in a people management or human resources role with experience in recruiting and/or people development.
• You have a good understanding of individual and collective German labor law.
• You are fluent in German and English. Additional languages are a plus.
• You have a passion for people and the right dose of empathy to make people thrive in a diverse and fast-paced environment.
• You identify with our philosophy “it takes a team to win a game” and love to get things done.
• A motivating work culture with flat hierarchies, lean decision-making processes and unique personal development opportunities within an internationally recognised social enterprise.
• Flexible working hours, an inspiring and centrally located office, home office and 30 days annual leave to enable an optimal balance between work and family life.
• A part-time position based in Berlin with an initial 12-month contract at fair conditions with the intention of extension into a long-term position.
Would you like to play an active part in social change on a global level? Then get into the game and become part of our team!
Please submit your application documents (a letter of motivation and your CV) including your salary expectation and your earliest possible start date via our online application form by January 31, 2020.
streetfootballworld is an equal opportunities employer and strongly committed to diversity and building a multicultural environment. We encourage applications from all suitably qualified and experienced people!