- Simpa Energy India
- Deadline for Applications
- Contact Information
Simpa Energy India is searching for a talented individual to manage external relations, marketing and communications. Our unique technology and fast-paced development offer an exciting opportunity to grow and expand your skills while working for a world-changing company. We are seeking a candidate experienced in marketing and media relations with a passion for energy access and social impact.
- Develop Simpa’s PR strategy and visibility in the energy access landscape: Partnerships with industry associations; institutional tie-ups; exhibition events to showcase our products; conference attendance.
- Position Simpa on the public stage: Write and commission blogs; manage social media strategy; coordinate with industry publications and compile our views on emerging sector trends; interviews with media and academic researchers; general public enquiries.
- Develop press releases for major funding announcements and forge long-term media partnerships.
- Competitive landscape: Track developments in the sector with regards to competitors, products, government policy initiatives
- Internal communications: Scheduling, attending and minuting monthly and quarterly business reviews; CEO workplan sessions; Simpa Stories sessions; weekly News articles; company values and dissemination of key materials.
- Manage Simpa’s photo and video library: Work with cross-functional teams (Product, Training, Marketing) to continually improve the quality of our media materials.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, relationship-building and partnership development skills
- Strong research and analytical skills to develop market insights and win grant opportunities
- Ability to formulate and execute strategic marketing initiatives for an external audience
Education / Experience
- BA in Communications / Marketing or similar field
- Masters / MBA strongly preferred
- 5-7 years’ experience in marketing & brand management