- Start Up! Management Consulting Private Limited
- Delhi, India
- Job Type
- Contact Information
- firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
We are looking for an entrepreneurial person with demonstrated leadership in the social entrepreneurship sector and a keenness to grow Start Up’s unique business model. You will be part of an “Everybody An Intrapraneur” team that builds vibrant social ventures and an active eco-system for social entrepreneurship across India.
1.Incubation/Impact Acceleration/ Leadership Development
You will support teams that incubate and accelerate social ventures, based on Start Up’s 8 Step Methodology. This will require you to:
– Provide research, coordination and communication support towards building go-to-market strategies, business plans, financial models, operational plans and other execution solutions for social entrepreneurs.
– Research and maintain a robust investor and funder network; connect them to our partners and clients.
– Coordinate and organize leadership training workshops and mentoring programs for social entrepreneurs.
– Ensure excellent project documentation, report writing, project management and regular communication with all stakeholders.
2.Building Our Business
As part of a fast-growing entrepreneurial team, you will also be required to support:
– Research and knowledge building for the sector – including creating reports on sectoral and thematic innovations and trends.
– Building and updating our databases of information and insights.
– Supporting business development and communication for Start Up! – with focus on digital media.
3. Managing Systems and Processes
You will anchor our project management processes and systems, across all teams.
Send your resume (not more than 3 pages), details of your current compensation and a cover letter stating your expression of interest and suitability for the position to manisha.gupta@startup-india.
Start Up! is an incubator, impact accelerator and leadership springboard for social entrepreneurs. We seed and scale social ventures that create lasting impact in under-served communities.
We work with social ventures (across the profit- non-profit continuum) that are at different stages in their lifecycle- seed, growth and maturity. We build enduring social change models with focus on innovation, impact and sustainability.
Over eight years, Start Up! has incubated and scaled more than 60 social ventures; we have delivered 150 change projects in 15 states. Our teams have trained 350 leaders of grassroots, small and medium-scale social enterprises in strategic planning and leadership building. We have also incubated incubators!