- Social Accountability International
- New York City
- Job Type
- Full-time, Temporary
- Deadline for Applications
- How to Apply
- To apply, please provide a resume and cover letter.
- Where to Apply
Social Accountability International (SAI) is a multi-stakeholder non-profit organization advancing labor standards and working conditions around the world. We envision a world where workers, businesses, and communities thrive together. SAI is a leader in policy and implementation – developing social standards, guidance, and tools, facilitating learning and capacity building, and convening partnerships to drive dialog and consensus-based solutions. Find out more on our website www.sa-intl.org.
The Program Fellow will conduct research, writing, data analysis and project management and support. The Fellow will have a cross-functional role and support numerous departments and projects across HQ and global staff. Fellowship participants enhance their knowledge of CSR, business and human rights, supply chain management, and international labor issues, and obtain valuable professional experience. They gain practical work experience in SAI’s field, opportunities to engage with a variety of stakeholders, and insights into new career pathways and professional development. SAI benefits from the fresh perspectives and range of academic and professional experiences that Fellows bring.
Responsibilities include (though not limited to):
– Conduct research and analysis in support of current and new SAI programs and projects;
– Support staff with client and stakeholder management and administration;
– Prepare reports and presentations;
– Coordinate workshops and meetings for relevant projects;
– Coordinate with HQ and global teams to increase learning and alignment on projects;
– Provide support on grant or various funding proposals, as needed;
– Perform administrative duties, as needed.
Work may include projects from different program areas: Corporate Programs, Training and Capacity Building, Innovation and Partnerships, SA8000 Certification, Accreditation
Experience and Education
• Master’s or PhD work or degree in relevant field, preferred
• Demonstrable experience (at least 3 years of experience) in:
o Research and writing
o Project management and coordination
o Client support and management
o Data analysis
o Report writing
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com. All applicants MUST include job title in the subject line of their email submission.
The position is at SAI Headquarters in New York City. Compensation commensurate with experience and appropriate for a charitable organization of SAI’s size. Excellent benefits package. SAI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.