- Anywhere Globally; Home Based
- Job Type
- Where to Apply
The Program Manager is a senior professional with a background in developing and managing Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH) projects and programmes.
With the support of the Global team, the Program Manager will be responsible for incubating the WASH Program and ensuring its financial viability. The specific responsibilities related to this position include, but are not limited to:
• Research systemic WASH challenges and specify the intervention points of the program.
• Structure and manage partnerships with leading technical organisations globally.
• Design concept notes, proposals, budgets and other sales collateral.
• Ensure synergies and connections between different projects of the program.
• Undertake fundraising activities needed to launch and sustain the program.
• Support allocation of funding to projects that meet our program’s criteria.
• Facilitate the negotiation and signing of contracts with the program’s clients.
• Support the execution of relevant contracts as stated in the agreements.
• Manage the administrative and financial affairs of the program.
• Track and monitor the achievement of program’s goals and objectives.
• Ensure common quality standards are adhered to across different projects.
As an entrepreneurial organisation, Ennovent is inclined to engage with intrapreneurs who are interested to independently build, operate and own a program. Intrapreneurs become a part of our network and enjoy access to Global support to help design, fund and implement Innovation Projects.
• Tools to design, fund and manage Innovation Projects and expertise to analyse, discover and startup innovations.
• Access to a global community of investors, experts, mentors, service providers
• Seed financing for incubating Innovation Projects globally (launch date: Beginning 2018)
• Functional support across Strategy, Operations, Finance and Clients
The Program Manager will be an entrepreneur, a strategist and a leader able to steer the WASH Program to the most profitable direction while also implementing its vision, mission and long term goals.
The Program Manager should possess:
• An advanced degree in business, strategy or management; an MBA is preferred.
• 10-15 years of professional experience with at least 5 years in a senior leadership role in WASH is a must.
• Program management experience is desired; specifically expertise to design, fund and manage projects which will include program budgeting, monitoring, partnerships management etc.
• Experience and understanding of low-income markets, entrepreneurship and startups is preferred.
• Strong strategic thinking, analytical, reasoning and planning abilities.
• An entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to work with independence, ambiguity and flexibility to ensure targets and outcomes are reached.
• Exceptional team and people management abilities; experience managing and mentoring cross-functional teams.
• A network of financiers, investors and technical partners in the relevant sector
• Proven business development experience and networking abilities leading to the generating of sales leads and contract closures.
Please apply with detailed resume and cover letter expressing your interest in this position and relevant past experiences to Sheena Agarwal, Manager – Operations at email@example.com