Program Manager IVRS
- Myna Mahila Foundation
- Job Type
- Deadline for Applications
- How to Apply
- Please share your CV on email ID
- Where to Apply
● Provide end-to-end IVRS support to program teams.
● Execute IVRS development process from kickoff to system go-live, ongoing system change control, and system closeout.
● Work with the internal stakeholders and IVR vendors to gather/develop/define study specific IVR requirements, develop implementation plans, and create / enforce the use of IVRS standards.
● Manage vendor performance and relationship(s) at the study level.
● Perform root cause analysis and identification of corrective/preventative actions, serving as a point of escalation for vendor issues.
● Monitors and analyzes system change requests and identifies corrective actions for utilization of standards.
● Development / Maintenance of relevant documentation, including applicable SOPs, job aids, and guidance documents.
● Process improvement activities.
● Training and education for stakeholders including developing or assisting in the development of reference and/or training material; may provide cross-functional internal and external communication as needed.
● 2 – 4 years’ experience in database design and development
● Demonstrated knowledge of IVR development processes
● Knowledge of databases, structure, & corresponding tools used to manage, extract, & report data
● Should have managed a team of Data Analysts, Content developers
Qualification: Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Computer Science
Interested candidates please fill in details using the link