- Philadelphia AIDS Consortium
- Deadline for Applications
- Where to Apply
The Philadelphia AIDS Consortium (TPAC) is undergoing a project to transform their operations and health records into an electronic, automated platform.
TPAC is seeking interns to assist in the project. The position is unpaid, but is work that will truly boost the resume. The project seeks to:
- Improve operational efficiencies of a non-profit
- Convert from a paper-based health record system to an automated platform
- Use creative technics to raise funds for the project, including conducting video interviews and building a social media following.
The intern should possess the following qualities:
- Quick learner
- Hard worker
- Creative thinker
- Not afraid of a little technology
- Full-time for July and August (this can be flexible based on other things going on with your schedule)
The intern must have their own laptop to work on.
TPAC is located in the heart of center city, a 5 minute walk from City Hall. Additionally, the project team\’s office will be located in Pipeline – a shared workspace environment – enabling the intern to network with other organizations, startups, and people.
End: Flexible (between Sept 2 – Sept 25)
To apply, submit:
- Brief personal message explaining why you\’re interested and how you think you can help
- Your contact information
- Duration that you can work
TPAC’s mission is to ensure the availability and coordination of comprehensive and integrative health and social services to individuals who experience:
Lack of affordable whole healthcare
Sexually Transmitted Infections
Behavioral Health challenges,
Challenges Navigating the System
Visit www.tpaconline.org to learn more.