Project Coordinator – LittleBigMoney
- FUNDACIÓN CAPITAL
- Deadline for Applications
- Contact Information
What are we offering?
Fundación Capital is currently seeking a Project Coordinator to lead the operation, development and growth of our project “LittleBigMoney” in Colombia and its potential expansion to other regions. S/he will be self-directed and report to the Coordinator of the Digital Solutions Department, while also collaborating with our experienced team and senior management. The position will be based in Bogotá (Colombia). We will provide a competitive consultancy fee under a one-year service provision contract that is open to a longer-term employment perspective. On offer is an entrepreneurial and challenging job with a big opportunity to turn your own ideas into reality, creating an exciting, massive and innovative crowdfunding model in the region.
Who are we?
Fundación Capital (FundaK) is an award-winning international organization with a team of more than sixty people working across more than 11 countries in Latin America, the Caribbean and Africa to reduce poverty. By providing people with training, capital and productive opportunities, we enable millions of poor families to take successful and independent decisions to live their ambitions. You can learn more about our work by visiting our webpage:www.fundacioncapital.org
LittleBigMoney is the first virtual crowdfunding platform aimed at developing projects with social impact. It facilitates bonding and connection between projects and social investors, donors and other individuals willing to support the ideas and activities of these microentrepreneurs and projects aimed at the base of the pyramid, creating the opportunity to access capital to boost their initiatives (www.littlebigmoney.org).
What are the tasks and responsibilities?
We are looking for a dynamic manager to grow and lead the activities of LittleBigMoney, creating crowdfunding campaigns and promoting partnership agreements with enterprises and partners. S/he will be directly responsible for the results of the platform and the business model. The position includes the following responsibilities:
● Management and sales: Develop and fulfill an annual plan with ambitious sales targets in order to soon reach the break-even point. Manage the resources efficiently and lead a team of short and longer term consultants.
● Networking & Fundraising: Build and maintain a network of strategic partners, including CSR directors and key providers. Promote and represent LittleBigMoney.
● Strategy: Identify opportunities, chances and needs to successfully develop and grow the project.
Who are we looking for?
The person we are looking for should be:
● Highly committed to social and development issues.
● An empathic and sociable person with the ability to relate excellently with people from very different backgrounds, from those living in poverty to high-level representatives of CSR and international/local organizations.
● An independent, dynamic, persistent and intrapreneurial innovator.
● A convincing and inspiring seller of ideas such as CSR crowdfunding-campaigns.
● A leader that can select, motivate and develop staff.
● Prepared to travel up to 50% of working time.
● Languages: perfect command of Spanish and good knowledge of English (oral and written).
● Skills & Knowledge:
○ Broad knowledge of the Colombian CSR and social enterprise sector.
○ Broad knowledge of the development field, including networks in that sector.
○ Knowledge of Digital Marketing.
○ Sales and leadership skills.
○ Outstanding written and verbal communication.
○ Public speaking skills, including giving media interviews and conducting trainings.
● Work Experience:
○ At least 2 years experience in areas related to development, the social sector and entrepreneurship.
○ Fieldwork with vulnerable communities.
○ Work experience with CSR and international/local organizations.
● Education: Minimum of a college degree in business administration, finance, international business, public administration, development or related areas.
We will look favorably upon candidates who can demonstrate experiences in the following fields:
○ Crowdfunding, collaborative economies and social entrepreneurship.
○ Handling web applications and technological tools.
○ Social innovation, investment and social impact.
How can you apply?
Please send us your CV, the contacts of three potential references and a concise cover letter in which you explain: (1) your motivation to work with us, (2) why you would be a true enrichment for our team, (3) remuneration expectations and earliest possible starting date, (4) where you found this announcement. Please note that only complete applications will be considered. Send your applications by February 12th, 2016 email@example.com, with the subject line “LBM Project Coordinator”. After that point, additional applications are welcome but are not guaranteed consideration until after the initial round has been completed. This job advertisement will remain posted until the position is filled.